God Bless All Might

Start from the beginning

All Might was astonished at the speed in which Drop bonded with the teenagers in the room. It was almost like he completely speeded through the getting-to-know-you-stage and went straight to friendship. He was almost jealous of it, remembering how difficult it was to make any friends.

"Oi, Jesus!" Drop bounded over to Toshinori, grin on his face. "Think we can talk later? I wanna hear some of the shit you went through."

Yagi gracefully ignored the title the teen had decided to give him, instead nodding his head. "That would be very nice. I will let you know when I am available to talk."

"Awesome!" Drop busted out laughing when Midoriya ran over and hung onto his arm, demanding to know how he was able to just talk to All Might without losing his cool. Clearly, the green boy was still embarrassed by his first interaction with the retired pro hero.

All Might chose that moment to walk over to Aizawa, who was drinking from a cup of coffee as he observed the children. "Were there ever heroes that young?"

Aizawa nodded slowly, clearly contemplating on what to say. "There might have been. Nedzu would know more if there were."

"But we can agree, though, that he was one."

"He had to have been. No one could fake a look like that."

--

When Bakugou walked into his room after Drop bopped off with Kaminari to who knows where, he was met with said teens setting up the area into one massive pillow fort.

"What the fuck are you all doing?"

The two teens froze, their heads turning slowly to stare at him, and Deku's head popped out of the fort after a moment, expression sheepish. "Drop and Kaminari have never made a fort before, Kacchan!"

"I don't c- Wait, the fuck did you just say?"

Kaminari rubbed the back of his head. "To be fair, Todoroki hasn't either."

"Yeah, but he makes sense."

Drop raised his hand, his other arm leaning on Kaminari like he couldn't go one moment without touching a living human being. "I don't remember if I have or not."

"You don't count either."

"Not a lot of people liked hanging out with me!" Kaminari raised his hands in surrender, his right shoulder angled down slightly to support the weight on it. "They think I'm super dumb or something."

Drop frowned severely in his direction. "But you're not? Why would people think that?"

The lightning user shrugged, thought he looked surprised by the taller teen's words. "I have ADHD and dyslexia, so not a lot of people want to deal with me."

The green-eyed teen froze before he leaned back to look at the other fully. "ADHD and dyslexia?" He grinned widely, pointing at himself. "Me too!"

"What? Seriously?"

"Mmhm! Let me help you!" Drop turned to Bakugou, whose eyebrows were creased in surprise like he hadn't known that information about Denki. "You'll join too, right?"

Bakugou rolled his eyes, moving to inspect the fort as he spoke. "If I knew Pikachu wasn't fucking understanding what I was teaching him I would have changed it up." He glared at said blonde. "This is why you should tell me these things. Oi, nerd." He looked at Deku, whose eyes widened in surprise. "You're helping with this too. I already know your nerd ass has a few ideas already."

"O-Only a couple..."

Before anyone else could say anything, the door opened again to reveal Kirishima and Todoroki, both carrying snacks and drinks as they ambled into the room. "Sweet, a pillow fort! Super manly!"

Todoroki blinked at it, tilting his head. "Is that what this is? I've never seen one."

"Come here then!" Midoriya patted the spot next to him before reaching over to take the drinks from the teen's hands. "Thanks for getting snacks, guys."

"Hell yeah!" Kirishima handed the green teen a bag of dried seaweed and some mochi, both of which he snatched up happily to share with Todoroki. "Bro, I got you your hot chips!" He tossed the bag at Katsuki, who caught it without looking as he fiddled with the projector Drop somehow managed to acquire from one of the teachers. "Drop, I didn't know what you'd like so I got you some gummy bears."

Drop made grabby hands for it immediately, a large grin on his face. "Oo, hand it over! I may not remember shit but I know gummy bears are awesome!"

The group ended up watching old All Might movies since Drop and Todoroki never got to see them and it was hilarious seeing the two getting into it. Shouto kept leaning forward towards where the movie was projected, eyes wide as he tracked the battles with batted breaths. Drop was silent, his blank stare back again, but he had such a wide grin on his face that Kirishima, Bakugou, Kaminari, and Midoriya knew that the movie night was a success.

"God bless All Might." Everyone, including Bakugou and Todoroki, intoned after seeing the man's victory in front of them. They looked at each other, surprise on their faces, before they busted out laughing, bring the pillow fort down on top of them.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

words: 2,127

song: Vampire Weekend - Mansard Roof (Album)