War

The day had started out fine for Shinso until he was transferred into the hero course.

Don't get him wrong, he was proud of himself for reaching his goal so he could finally work towards being a hero. However, the minute he stepped into the classroom, one of the first ones there, someone grabbed onto him roughly and held something to the side of his head.

"Don't move." The person hissed, sounding male in voice but Shinso knew never to assume one's gender identity. "You're the new person that Shouta brought in, right?"

"You mean Aizawa-sensei?"

"That's what I just said."

Shinso felt his quirk take affect and sighed. "Let me go."

For a moment, the person's grip wavered before suddenly tightening a bit around the purple-haired teen's waist. "I can't do that. I need to know if you're on my side or not."

Shinso didn't respond, his eyes wide with shock and slight fear. He had never met anyone that was immune to his quirk. Not even Aizawa-sensei, who worked on training him after the Sports Festival, was able to resist his quirk as fully as this person had. "On your side for what? I don't even know who you are."

"You're Hitoshi Shinso." The person suddenly spun Shinso around until he was facing them, one of their hands still on his waist. Held out between them was a Nerf gun that looked like it was crudely painted purple with children's art supplies. "And people call me Drop. Are you on my side or not?"

"Your name is Drop?" Shinso raised an eyebrow at the slightly taller person. They had fluffy black hair and piercing green eyes that seemed to stare into his soul even as the shone with amusement. They had on an oversized black hoodie with a tiny sleeping cat over their heart and matching dark pants with rips in them. On their feet were the only pop of color, which were blue converse. "Why do people call you Drop?"

"Because that's my name."

"Is that- Is that like a last name?"

Drop tilted their head before nodding slowly. "...Yes. Technically. My first name would be Dew."

Shinso gave them the most deadpanned expression he could muster. "Your name is Dew Drop?"

"You can't judge me, Shouta's the one that gave it to me." They shook the Nerf gun in their hand slightly, drawing their attention back to it. "I need you to be on my side. We're at war here, Shinso."

"Against who?"

"Hagakure and whoever she recruits to her side." At his confused look, Drop elaborated. "She's the invisible kid in the class. We're at war right now because I have been wronged and you seem like one of the best fits for my team."

Shinso nodded slowly, processing the information. "Who's all on your team?"

"Right now it's Sato, Kaminari, Todoroki, and Babe."

"How'd you convince Todoroki? No, wait, who's Babe?"

Drop tilted their head, opening and closing their mouth for a moment. "Babe is..." They made the hand sign for 'asshole,' one of the only signs Shinso knew, but it got the message across.

Shinso felt like he was in the twilight zone. "Okay, how'd you convince him to join?"

"I asked him if he wanted to shoot Midoriya in the head with a foam bullet and he said yes."

"That makes sense. Who's on the other team?"

"Hagakure, Tsu, Jirou, Ashido, Uraraka, and Kirishima."

"That's one more person on their team."