God Bless All Might

ابدأ من البداية

Once Drop had stepped a reasonable distance away from the retired hero, Midoriya didn't hesitate to tackle the older teen in a hug, fat tears rolling down his face. "D-Drop, you're m-my hero!"

"Ugh, I'm fucking done with this emotional shit! Why did God have to show up now? I haven't even met any of these shits yet and they already saw me crying!"

"He's like a toned down version of Bakugou." Mina whispered to her class, who nodded in unison. The revelation was a bit disturbing.

Drop turned to them suddenly, eyes narrowed, and for a moment everyone wondered if he somehow managed to hear her words. "You're babe's classmates, right?" He ignored Bakugou's shouts at the pet name and continued. "Tell me all your names. I need to collect them."

Iida pushed up his glasses, his mouth pursed in a thin line as his eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. "You need to collect our names?"

"Yes." The teen said like it was obvious. "Now, tell me your names."

Something about the way the boy said that was sentence was oddly threatening and class 1-A found themselves willingly giving him their first and last names. They went one-by-one and Drop repeated them back once after hearing them as if to commit it to memory.

"Great, now, tell me your quirks."

The process was much the same except now the teens were getting into the conversation, completely forgetting about the adults in the room who were discussing the incident prior. Drop seemed absolutely willing to interrogate the teens incessantly even if they tried to get away from him until he was satisfied. Even after hearing about their quirks, Drop kept watching them like he could see everything about them like they were open books.

"Stop staring, you're being a creepy piece of shit." Bakugou spoke, thankfully gaining Drop's attention from where he had been staring at Kaminari unblinkingly for five minutes (which was honestly impressive).

"But he reminds me of someone!" Drop protested, arms flailing a bit as he gestured to Kaminari. "Well, sort of. Just the lightning part." He studied the teen a bit more before grinning widely, eyes sparkling. "Come hang out with me some time!"

Denki felt his cheeks heat up but he nodded. "Uh, yeah, sure! That'd be awesome! Are you sure though?"

Drop shrugged, putting his hands in his jean's back pockets as he regarded the blonde. "Why wouldn't I be? I like your style. Come see me later, we can watch movies or some shit."

The rest of class 1-A watched the interaction with wide eyes. They had been trying to find ways to subtly get to know Drop but none of their attempts were successful. He was a bit like Bakugou, where he didn't really like doing anything that involved a lot of people. Kaminari hadn't even been trying! In fact, he didn't even really get to say anything to the teen besides his name and detailing his quirk.

"I guess he's alright." Bakugou grunted when Drop told him who would be showing up to watch movies. "But if I have to deal with him then Shitty Hair is coming, too."

"Aw, yeah!" Kirishima pumped a fist in the air, his large grin showing his sharp teeth. "So manly!"

"Midoriya has to be there." Drop said, putting a hand on his chin in thought. "And..." He studied the class, taking them all in, before pointing at one. "That one."

Bakugou groaned, crossing his arms. "Really? Fucking Half 'n' Half? You couldn't pick Round Cheeks or something?"

The taller of the teens shrugged. "I dunno, I like his quirk. Do you think if I ask nicely enough he'll make me an ice sculpture."

"I don't see why I couldn't." Todoroki spoke up before the blonde could respond. "Though, I'm not very artistic."

"Hmm, well, you're still coming to the movie night. You don't have a choice." Drop looked back at the class again at their put out expressions when they realized they weren't going to be included. "I'll hang out with you shits later. You-" He pointed at Tokoyami, narrowing his eyes. "We're going to talk later." He seemed satisfied when the other nodded, the bird-headed teen too shocked to say anything.