He gained all of my classmate attention,who standing in front of the teacher's podium.He stared at us,with a sharp eyes

"May I know who are you?"I suddenly asked that mysterious person but he didn't answer it,simply staring at me.

"You may not know about me,so just call me X"he said.

All of us looked at him with curiosity and someone mad because he infiltrate our class.Suddenly,someone walked to him.

Katsuragi Kohei.He admit that he will be the leader of this class but of course,I also a leader of this class.

Our class divided into 2 faction.Sakayanagi faction and Katsuragi faction.Honestly,they're being divided by 50% so it would be fair.

I took a glance at my loyal pawns,Kamuro Masumi had uninterested expression on her face while Hashimoto Masayoshi just grinning at X.

"What are you doing here,X?This is not a joke.Whoever you are,I recommended you to go back to your class."Katsuragi said at him but X didn't budge,still unmoved from his position.

He just stared at him,looking at his body figure from upper body until lower body.

".........."He didn't even utter the words.He turned around and leave our class.

Who is that guy?Another student who tried to make a war with us?

"FUFUFUFUFU"I laughed gaining some attention from my classmate but I couldn't careless.

If that's happen,I will destroy him no matter what.It's my chance to prove that I'm qualified to beat The Masterpiece of White Room I met 8 years ago.

Entertain me more,so I'm able to enjoy my high school life here destroying people.

[-Ichinose Honami-]

---

It's the second day of this second and I felt happy.I got a many friends in this class,and also senpai in this school.

Of course,I want to get along with everyone and make a friends with them.

(BLUEEKKKKK I HATE THAT WORD SOMEONE PLEASE HANDED ME A BUNCH OF BUCKET I WANT TO VOMIT BLUEEKKKKKK YOU CAN SHARE AND VOMIT WITH ME AS WELL)

"You're pretty today Ichinose-san"Chihiro Shiranami.My first friend in this school and also classmate as me.

"Ehehehe it's nothing"I said scratched my cheek,being humble at her.I just wanted a nice and peaceful high school life where everyone can get along,although they're enemy in the past.

Because everyone deserves a mercy and forgiveness.

BAM

Suddenly,a mysterious person entered the class.This person had an powerful aura and this mysterious person didn't revealed their identity,that person simply covered their face with mask,hat and also gloves.

He sat on the teacher's podium,put his right leg on the desk like a boss.

He observed every students in this class.He looked at all of them one by one until his eyes falls on me.

Then,he stand up from teacher's podium and walked towards my direction.

TAP TAP