It almost sounded like the two Kids practiced that, but who cares.

"Teach me?" David asked.

Max nodded. "Oh yeah. Teach you how to mean- how to be HARD! How to keep kids like Nurf out there from walking all over you!"

He patted his own shoulder.

"Afterall, there's only two Campers at Camp Campbell worse than him, and it's us." He finished his own sentence by pointing at himself and the Girl next to him.

"What do you Guys want?" Gwen asked, suspicious.

"Oh, basic things, you know? Double dessert, not a single activity for a week, being able to be on my phone at night, and David's social security number." Y/N answered, crossing her Arms.

David was suprised at that last mention.

"Done." Gwen gave her answer immediately.

"Gwen!" David tried to protest.

"SHUT UP, DAVID!" Gwen yelled at him, making David flinch.

"Okay..."

Max frowned. "No! You can't just back down the moment someone gets in your face, Idiot!"

"Yeah! You gotta stand up for yourself!" Gwen lectured David. I can't do this alone, which means you'e got to pull yourself together!"

Gwen shook David by his shoulders, which made him put on a confident face.

"Gosh darnit. You're right, Gwen."

This made Gwen smile, letting go of the taller Man.

"Today's the day, I get hard!" He continued.

Y/N snorted at this.

"David, that sounds so wrong-" She said, but got cut off.

"Oh no! Rule 1: No backing down! Look out, world! I'm hard and I'm coming!" Gwen facepalmed at this, while Max was shocked and Y/N was snickering. "Whether he likes it or not, Nurf is gonna let me in!"

David stomped over to the Door, kicking it open, shortly holding his foot. "Owie." And then put his tough persona back on and walking out of the Hall.

Gwen and Max were staring at the door in shock, while Y/N was trying hardly to suppress her laugh.

"...So does he want to help Nurf or fuck him?" Max asked, which made Y/N explode in laughter.

□■□■□■□■□

Outside, Nurf was stabbing a tree with a knife.

The sound of David's voice appeared. "Alrighty, Nurf." Nurf looked up at David, who was now wearing a weird looking hat. "It's high time we whipped you into shape!" He cut his tough persona for a short second. "Uh...sonny! Now I am confiscating that pocket Knife!"

David reached his hand out to Nurf, actually expecting that the Boy would give him his Knife.

Nurf looked at David with a Dead-panned look and stabbed David's hand.