C H A P T E R 9

Beginne am Anfang

That's when she heard someone approaching her.

She looked up, seeing one of her Comrades next to her.

Max was smirking at her, the evil shining in his eyes.

"Sup?" She asked him, lifting her hand for a high five, which he immediately gave her.

"As you know, today is Nurf's Camp." He started, still smirking.

Y/n nodded, rising an eyebrow.

"You totally have a Plan, right?" She asked, a smirk growing on her face too.

He nodded. "You know me too well."

He crossed his arms. "As you know, David is a total whimp. And I know what we can do against it. I actually wanted to do it alone, but you have the potential to help. Wanna do it?" Max asked the Girl in front of him.

Y/N's smirk grew. "Do you even have to ask? I love fucking up People's days!"

□■□■□■□■□

Gwen was in the Mess Hall, watching Nurf from the Window.

Nurf was lighting up a Match, but looked at the whole Pack full of matches and threw it in the fire, smirking while doing it.

Gwen turned around, looking at David who was walking in circles, concerned.

"Right. We knew this day would come." Gwen started, placing her hands on her hips.

"I don't know if I can do this, Gwen! Camp is supposed to be about Learning...and having Fun!" David stated in a worried tone, looking at the ground.

Gwen walked to David, getting really close to him.

"Well we're gonna learn that little shit some MANNERS, David! Because we are contractually obligated to!" Gwen told him in a strict tone, making the taller Man flinch. "I am NOT...moving back with my parents." Gwen leaned away from David.

David whined. "But I'm not tough enough to run a boot camp!"

Suddenly there was loud screeching sound, which made Gwen and David cover their ears.

They turned to look at the Area where the sound came from.

They saw Max scratching the hook of Quartermaster against a Black Board, which had a drawing of Nurf on it. Max was smirking while doing it.

"Thank you!" Max said to Quartermaster, giving him back his hook.

Quartermaster just took it and left.

Y/N, who was standing next to Max, laughed. "Their faces! That was awesome!"

Max ▲

Max and Y/N high-fived, before turning back to look at their Counselors.

They started approaching them, the Adults already looking done with their life.

"YOU may not be tough enough to run a boot camp, David..." Max started.

"...but we can teach you!" Y/N continued.