Quirks Appears

After the death of the Monkey King, the guard of Wukong told his subject that Wukong put his power in his Ruyi Jingu Bang. They said whoever is worthy by lifting the Ruyi Jingu Bang and absorb his power, but no one was able to do it.

They all give up and left the staff, after the devils and gods heard of it. The Devil try to claim it to rule the over world, while the Gods try to claim it to keep it away from them. Not even the Gods or Devil can't use the power that come with it.

They both made a plan to wait until someone lift the staff and take it from them. One thousand years later Gods and Devil forgot about the power of Wukong.

After two thousand years humanity started to have these power they called "Quirk". Quirk are superpowers that eighty percent of the population. The rest of humanity are powerless. Is there anybody who worthy of Wukong power?

In the city of Japan, the number one villain All For One, was looking for more power after stealing a old scroll from the museum and in the forest looking for it. "Kurogiri is the staff near or not? My patience is running low." He look at the mist nomu like a unhappy tone. With six portals right behind them.

"Don't worry master I sent nomu's to seek it for you." All For One look at the forest where the staff was. One of the nomu came back. "Did you find it?" The nomu nodded yes as it went back in the portal when it came out of. All For One and Kurogiri follow it threw the portal.

On the other side of the portal was Wukong staff. "Finally the staff with all it power." All For One walk toward it. "Master, the scroll said they must be worthy of it power to lift it up." Kurogiri told AFO. "Don't be. I am worthy." When he grab it and try to lift it. It didn't move it for him.

"What? COME ON I AM WORTHY!!" AFO was getting pissed when it not move it. He let go and look at it pissed. AFO use one of the quirks to grew another try to lift it up again but fail as the staff release a small bit power blast both of AFO arms off and got on his kness holdinghis missing arm. "GAHHHHH! THIS STUPID STICK I AM WORTHY!!" He yelled as he losing blood. "Master we need to get you back. Your arm need to recover from it." Kurogiri created a portal back to the base.

"No, I fine just need to regenerate." AFO arm slowly regenerate back to normal. "The scroll said no one able to lift it in thousands of years, and none of them is worthy." AFO turn to him and said. "You think I'm All For One is not worthy?" AFO ask Kurogiri. "N-no not at all master you are worthy b-but not worthy enough." AFO stay quiet until he got up.

"You wrong but take me back to the base, and gather the other Nomu's." AFO went threw the portal while Kurogiri made portals to all the Nomu's in the forest.

In Musutafu city a green hair woman look like that she in her twenties was teaching her son how to walk. "Come on Izuku, you can do it." She held a camera to take a picture of her son. She got it ready as Izuku walk to her.

She took the picture of him coming to her.