Chapter Fifteen

"Mom! Dad! Please save your princess. Please come back to me."

"You killed my daughter, that's why God punished you."

"Leave from here, a murderer like you can't leave in my house"

"You are a curse. You ate your parents"

"You will be alone, always alone."

"Manik is mine. He will also leave you. A mad girl like you can't be his wife "

"Manik!" Nandini woke up sweating badly and shivering due to the voices in her head.

She woke up with such a jerk that dip attached fell down making her hand bleed.

Blood came out of it but it didn't matter. Her eyes were searching for that one person who is
Her world, Her everything.

***

"Yeah okay! Just make sure all the property which belongs to Nandini are given back to her"

"No! I will personally.."

"Manik" I heard a loud scream of Nandini.

I ran towards the room but before I entered I stumbled.

Nandini came removing all the wires attached to her running towards the door and banged into me.

"Nandu?" I called her slowly while she looked at my face and again hugged me tightly with her shivering body.

She kept mumbling my name while caressed her hair.

"Baby why did you get up from her?" I asked while picking her up in the same position as she never left me.

She didn't reply but kept staring at my face while laid her on bed. I looked at her hand where it was bleeding. Panicked I called doctor.

All the while doctor was checking her she never hissed contrary to the fact that my baby was scared of injections.

She kept staring at me without blinking her eyes.

"She is fine Mr. Malhotra and we will discharge her after her checkup but she needs a complete bed rest for a month."

Nodding I went along with doctor.

***
"Manik beta" Pallavi called coming towards the him.

"Mom how are you? Why are you here? I asked you both to take rest na?"

"We are here to see our princess" Raj replied before Pallavi could say anything.

Nodding he entered her room followed by Raj and Pallavi only to meet an empty bed.

In reflex his body became tense and eyes roamed in the entire room.

"Please don't beat me. Don't beat me" he heard murmurs from below the bed.

The sight under the bed clenched his hear. His baby was in vulnerable condition and he can't do anything. The thought itself was making him hate himself.

"Nandu! Baby?" Manik called touching her shoulder lightly while she flinched and moved back.

"No! No don't beat me"

Manik kept looking at her helplessly.

"Gudiya" Pallavi called her slowly. Nandini looked at Pallavi with her hollow eyes whil Pallavi said her to come in her arms with eyes.

After staring for few minutes, Nandini came and hugged Pallavi tightly.

"Mumma! Where were you? Why did you leave me alone? Chachi and Aliya di beat me so many times" Nandini cried hysterically in her arms.

"Where will I go leaving my doll?" Pallavi asked trying to break the hug but Nandini didn't let her go.

"Amma- Appa left me alone Mumma. They left me with cruel Mrs. Kapoor. How could they? Please don't leave me. I don't want to be an Orphan. Aliya di made me do her work" said Nandini looking at Pallavi while the her head started spinning remembering all what has happened with her.

"Nandini" "Princess " Manik and Raj came towards her as she fainted in Pallavi's arms.

Making her comfortable on bed Manik went to call doctor.

But the only though in his mind was
"She is okay now. Will she remember me and our marriage?"

He was scared to loose her unknown to the fact that She can forget herself but not him.

***