Ryuko: So who are you people!? I thought you wanted to take the Kiryuins down! Didn't you say you needed Senketsu for that!?

Y/N: Ryuko, please calm yourself.

Ryuko: What are Life Fibers!? What was my dad researching!? WHO ARE YOU!?

Mikisugi: Don't get so worked up. I promise I'll tell you everything. I just need to know I can trust you, first.

Ryuko: Start talking or start dying!

Mikisugi: Nudist beach.

Ryuko: Say what?

Mikisugi: We call ourselves Nudist Beach.

Ryuko: Who the hell is we?

Mikisugi: Its the organization I belong to. Nudist Beach.

Y/N: And yes, that is what the group is called, believe it or not.

Ryuko: Wait, seriously?

Y/N: Trust me, I still can't believe our group is called Nudist Beach. Honestly, I don't know who the genius was who came up with that name.

Ryuko: Wait! Y/N, you worked with my dad, right? Maybe you have the answers I need, right?

Y/N: Sadly, I don't.

Ryuko: Aw, what!? Why the hell not!? You keeping me in the dark too!?

Mikisugi: No. It's just that he's been so busy with playing hero.

Ryuko looks back to Mikisugi, a bit confused more now.

Mikisugi looks to Y/N.

Mikisufi: You never told her?

Y/N: Hey, she never even asked.

Ryuko: Y/N what's he talking about? What does he mean by "plying hero"?

Y/N: Well...believe it or not....I'm more or less of a Superhero.

Ryuko just looked at Y/N with a confused look.

Ryuko: Wait...what?

Y/N: You ever heard of hero in the US called the Black Demon?

Ryuko: Yeah, but not whole lot. What's that got to...

Before Ryuko could finish her own question, her eyes then went wide as she figured it out.

Ryuko: Wait! You mean...you're...

Y/N: Bingo.

Ryuko: No freaking way!

Mikusugi: You two best be on your way. Class will start in any minute

Ryuko: Ugh, fine! But we got our eye on you.

________________________________________________________________________________

Honnouji Aademy

It was night time, a new load of Life Fibers was delivered. Once the papers were signed, they each were loaded to the inner works of Honnouji Academy.

Sanageyama: That's a whole lot of Life Fibers. I wander what Lady Satsuki is gonna do with them.

Iori: She wants to mass produce Goku Uniforms. What else could she want all of this for?

Sanageam: That's weird. See, every time we talk about upping the numbers of people in Two-Star uniforms, Lady Satsuki shot the idea down every single time.

Iori: That's because be increasing the number of Club presidents, we're just lowering the quality of Goku Uniforms. Its a concern I share with Lady Sastuki.