imagine | jisung

requested by YVK-H3II <3

you sat comfortably on your couch, bundled up in a soft blanket with big cushions surrounding you as you switched through the different movies and shows available on netflix.

with a cup of latte in your hand and some biscuits within reaching distance, you smiled as a movie started to play.

this isn't as boring as i thought.

you were actually waiting for your lovely significant other, jisung, to return home after his dance practice. you were pretty excited since you thought you two could have dinner together.

however, he texted you earlier to let you know that his practice was ending later than usual and that he was sorry.

you didn't mind but it might be a bit lonely, so you watched a movie to fill the empty atmosphere with some laughter and noise.

it was a good hour and a half into the movie before you glanced at the clock. it read 11.10pm.

wow, jisung is pretty late...i hope his practice is going well...

you checked your phone and realised you missed several texts from jisung that he was reaching home soon. since he sent them about ten minutes ago, he should reach home pretty fast.

a smile crept on your face as your heart beat in excitement at the thought of seeing your boyfriend and simply giving him the biggest hug ever.

your attention went back to the show before you heard the shuffling of footsteps and the rattle of keys outside the door. you paused the movie and made your way to the door.

as soon as it opened, jisung squealed before pulling you into the biggest hug ever. you sunk deep into his black hoodie as his long arms wrapped comfortably around you. he carressed your head before laying his chin on top and kissing your hair softly.

the both of you hummed in satisfaction as you stayed like this for a while. "i'm so sorry i was late, love. did you have dinner yet?" jisung asked after a while.

you tilted your head up to meet his eyes. "yeah, what about you?" he smiled and nodded before going back to the previous position of holding you in his arms. "mhm, i had dinner with jaemin hyung."

after a while you freed yourself from jisung's comfortable hold as you closed and locked the door. you dragged him to the couch as he sat down with a relaxed smile on his face. you giggled as he held his arms open wide.

you dived right in, jisung's strong arms engulfing you into his safe embrace. he pulled the blanket over the two of you and stared into your eyes.

"i love you..." he muttered softly before his finger traced your nosebridge, making you feel sleepy.

"me too..." you smiled in a daze before he leaned forward and kissed your lips ever so softly.