Part 7~ "i hate you but you but he can't have you"

The next day started as normal, you went to the great hall, ate and then went to classes..you hadn't seen much of Adrian today since you'd pulled away from his kiss, maybe he didn't wanna see you, maybe Malfoy was right and he did just want a fuck.
No no, don't agree with Draco..he's only trying to get to you. You push it all out of your head and focus back on class but then snape bangs a book on your desk which makes you look up at him quickly "miss y/n, I do not accept daydreaming in my class..either leave or stop" you look at him for a second but then grab your bag and head out, like he told you to. You head to the astronomy tower because it's always the best place to clear your mind and also is an amazing view.
You get up there and sit against a wall, looking out at hogwarts from high up. You sit there for a while without distractions until you hear footsteps which makes you quickly stand up and grab your bag, heading towards the stairs with your head down.
But of course you being the person you are, you bump right into them which makes you step back slightly..you look up to them and it's Malfoy, the last person that you would want to see today "ooo look who it is, just the person I wanted to see" you glare at him "what do you want" he steps closer to you making you guys get closer to eachover and making you get a bit flustered "how's Adrian?" You roll your eyes "oh you mean the guy you punched? He's good" he steps closer "don't talk to him" why would Malfoy be doing this..you turn around and walk further away from him but he grabs your wrist from behind, spins you around and crashes your back into a wall with force..he pins your wrists above your head and gets inches away from your face "don't.talk.to.him" you look up at your wrists being pinned up by just one of his hands and look back at him "why does this bother you..I thought you hated my guts" he squeezes your wrists tighter "oh yeah I hate you but he can't have you..understand?" He can't control you "I'm not gonna listen" he scoffs "don't listen..just watch what happens to you" he lets go of your wrists and turns around, leaving you in the astronomy tower alone after that scene..