Part 2~ back for fourth year

You stood at the platform looking at the train ahead of you with your bags in your hands. You couldn't wait to see all your friends and start a new year with them, making new memories every day..
as you stepped foot on to the train you felt like you were home already. You walked past all the carriages looking for everyone but you saw Luna alone.
"Luna, where is everyone else?" She looked up to you with a smile
"I just came out here for some air because we do have a big friend group and it can get overwhelming but they are just in there y/n"
"Thank you" you strolled off down the carriage until you found everyone and by the look of it they all found you too as they all looked up at you with warm smiles.
Pansy immediately jumped up out of her seat "y/n, I've missed you beautiful" she pulled you into a hug and kissed your cheek.  "I've missed you too pans"
Everyone said there hellos to you and then you headed to hogwarts and chatted about your holidays on the train ride there.

                             ~~~~~~~
When you arrived at hogwarts it felt great. You walked along side pansy and Blaise, walking into the school as a group.
You looked along the line of your friends and caught a glimpse of Draco and sadly he also caught a glimpse of you and just like that your year got a bit shit as the thought of Draco being a dick all year came back into your mind. He raised his eyebrows at you and curled up his top lip as he looked away.
"Pansy what is it with malfoy"
"Y/n, you know how Draco is..he picks and chooses his friends and you Clearly weren't one of those"
"You just made it so much better" you laugh it off and continue to talk with pansy until you get to the great hall.

When you are at the great hall you sit at the slytherin table along side Lorenzo who of course is as friendly as he should be. In the hall they just do the usual like sorting first years and the feast...you've always loved the feasts that they do here but today you weren't too hungry.
As you eat, Lorenzo puts his arm around your shoulder "well haven't I missed that face"
You pull a bitch face "this one or" you smile "this one" he laughs slightly at the jokey way you acted with him.
Through our breakfast you and Lorenzo just caught up and talked about your summer together.
You begin to walk to class with Lorenzo but of course it would happen at some point, Draco approaches you and Lorenzo..of course he's coming to talk to Enzo but you knew he'd had a comment or two for you.
Lorenzo sent a smile towards Draco "alright mate, how was summer?"
Draco sends a very blank smile back "it was just..nothing, boring as always..how's the torture with y/n?"
You glance at him before speaking up "the only thing that's torture is spending summer with you, god help your parents".
Of course he couldn't leave without saying something "I'd say god help you but he doesn't tend to help people who sleep around, isn't in his nature to help a slut" and just like that he takes off with a rather fancy way of walking, it shows how proud he is of himself.

Hope you enjoyed the first proper chapter guys..let me know what you'd like to see in this story..I'd love to know your feedback. Also we got introduced to Draco and a few of ur friends :) 🖤