Part 5~ "he just wants to fuck"

When you are in class you admire the rose that Adrian gave you, zoning out a few times. Once class is over you grab your bag and put the rose into it, leaving the classroom. You left the class but felt yourself being pulled aside by your back..you turned to see who it was and of course it was Malfoy.
"What do u want?" He pulls the rose out of ur bag and begins to rip of the petals, one by one.
"He loves you not, y/n" what the fuck is he playing at "excuse me, don't touch my stuff"
He throws what's left of the rose to the ground and crushes it under his foot "he just wants to fuck you..he doesn't want you, why do you think anybody wants you?" You tried not to take offence to his words because it's Malfoy after all but that kinda hurt "you should continue to whore around y/n, that's all he wants..he wants you to suck his dick and then he wants you gone" you lean down and grab the rose from by his foot but he steps on the tips of your fingers "ouch, what the fuck" you pull your fingers back and stand up "I don't see why I should warn you because I don't like you and I think you deserve it but I don't wanna see pansy saying she's gonna kill Adrian, it's annoying" 
You look at him and don't say anything and that's when he grabs your wrist and pushes you to the wall, grips your wrist tighter and pinching your skin...you slightly whine at the feeling of it but then he gets closer to your face "do you know how to use words, I don't care if your fucking heart is crushed, reply and be greatful" you pull your hand out of his grip
"Why thank you sir, you are amazing and I don't know how I could ever thank you..fuck off would ya and stop making my life a living hell" you flip him off and then brush your skirt off, quickly walking away.

When you are walking to your next class you bump into Enzo and he grabs the top half of ur arms and looks at you "you okay y/n, you seem a bit out of it" you look at him "just Malfoy as always" he shakes his head "he's got an obsession with you" you nod "he told me Adrian only wants to fuck me and he stepped on the rose that Adrian got me"
"What an idiot, Draco will be Draco"
You sigh "always will be."
You and Enzo go to class and there is Draco with the same smug smile on his face but what confuses you is that Nearly everyone is looking in ur direction.. What has he done now?

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter and I thought I'd bless you with a picture of Draco at the top...Draco is a dick right now but trust the process guys <3