Part 6~ two can play at that game

You look back at Enzo and then at everyone who's staring "Malfoy, what the fuck have you said" he raises his eyebrows at you and just doesn't respond. A random boy decides to speak up "is Lorenzo next on your fuck list" your eyes widen and you go red in the face..you quickly take your seat trying to keep your head down as you just stay quiet for the rest of class

When class is over you headed out with Enzo and Draco followed behind you as he was probably going to the same place which was the common room with all your friends. When you got there you saw Adrian and all ur other friends "hey guys" they all look up and smile at you and Adrian taps the seat beside him, indicating for you to sit. You walk over and sit beside him, he puts his arm around you which you like "I'd be careful, she's got a lot of people on her fuck list" he sits with a smug look on his face as he holds on to pansy like she's an accessory..you can't stand to even look at him never mind looking at him while he holds your best friend "Draco, it isn't a funny thing to do..making rumours up like that" you glare at him "who said I made it up" he puts his hand to his chest like he's hurt by your words "how could you think I'd do such a thing" you scoff and turn away from him "sadly y/n, now everyone in this school knows your slutty ways" you quickly turn back to him "fuck you..two can play at this fucking game" pansy stops Draco from saying anything else and Adrian looks at you before looking over at Draco..was he seriously believing Draco "Draco I think you need to watch how you talk to her" Malfoy just laughs "oh yeah and what's her little boyfriend gonna do about it" Adrian quickly rises from his seat and so does Draco, pansy tries to pull him back but he shoves her off, causing her to stumble back to the floor..you quickly run to pansy and help her to her feet.
Before you or pansy could even get any words out, Draco was up in Adrians face in a sort of protective way which was so weird. Theo, Blaise and Enzo get up and Blaise steps towards Draco "woah woah mate calm down yeah" Theo tries to get Adrians attention "it isn't worth it Adrian, you know how he is"
You watched them stand face to face and this was your fault, they're friends not enemies..Draco shoved Blaise to the side before hitting Adrian round the face..everyone gasps and Draco just storms off like a fucking child. You get to Adrian's side "are you alright?" He looks up at you, holding his hand over his nose "I want you to help me with this..please" you nod and take his hand in yours as you walk off towards his dorm.

                      ————————————-
You get to his dorm and go into his bathroom, taking him with you..he sits up next to the sink with his back against the mirror. You grab a cloth and put some warm water on it before going to stand in between Adrians legs "I just need to wipe this off for you" he looks at you and removes his hands from his nose.
You gently rub the blood around his nose with the warm cloth and he seems alright now. You feel him staring at you so you quickly glance up at him "thank you" you smile at him as he puts his hands either side of your face and leans in kissing you..he moves himself to start kissing your neck and moves the shoulder of your shirt off..you gently move his head away from you "not right now Adrian..im sorry" he looks at you, smiles and nods as if to say it's okay..you smile and move your arms around him, giving him a hug as he wraps his arms around your waist and rubs your back..it was nice.

Hope you guys liked this chapter..it's getting so much better like by the chapter and i promise I'll make them longer