'Hy, did you heard that invincible mikey-kun is here?'

'What really, no way?'

'What is he doing here?'

'I heard yesterday he beat up kiyomasa, one of the third years.'

'AHH,  omg Mikey is here,  he so hot'

'Hy, i think he is here for takemitchi'

Huh, what the hell are they talking about? ,Y/N thought as she listened to the students and girls squealing in the corridors.

Hina on the other hand stood up abruptly form her seat as she heard the name 'takemitchi' being called out loud, startling Y/N.

"Something wrong?" Y/N asked as she saw stern expression on Hina's face sending chills over her body.

Hina smiled and started dragging Y/N with her outside the classroom as she made her way towards the crowd.

"Sorry Y/N but I think we should check out what's all this commotion about?" Hina replied as she continued to drag Y/N with her.

Y/N on the other hand didn't had much choice but to go along with Hina.

Y/N POV -

A small crowd was formed, where I am guessing was the culprit to all this commotion in school.
And yes, I am still getting dragged by Hina, she so adorable though when she looks so serious, but I rather prefer her friendly side.
Just to be safe, don't wanna get killed.

There were people hiding as bunch of cowards as they were peeking at the unwanted vistior, now I was started to get curious on who this 'mikey' was that everybody was dying over or afraid.

As I looked in front of Hina, my heartbeat started beating rapidly.

'Girl you are going to die tonight' my mind stated. 'Guess it's right!'

I couldn't help but stare and there HE stood, Sano manjiro - who was dressed the same as yesterday with his black jacket hanging on his shoulder and was wearing white shirt with black joggers.

Next to him stood the tall dude, with the black tattoo on his forehead and the blonde hair - who got beaten up yesterday because of Kiyomasa.

As soon as i realised that I was getting dragged, i stopped as my heart was beating rapidly, my hands were getting sweaty and my mind was coming with all sort of scenarios and threat or situation that will probably get me killed.

If he were to see me now, I can grantee he will recognise me because I was so close in distant. The crowd was behind me and Hina. I couldn't seem to move my legs.

What did we said about avoiding him?

"Something wrong Y/N" Hina asked as she looked back at me.
Gurl you are literally taking me to mine death and you are asking me what's wrong.

"Hina, i need to go somewhere quick." I said quickly as I tried to get away from Hina.

But this girl, she tightened the grip on my wrist.