My mind was a huge mess at the moment, it was useless to even try to make sense of anything, but it seemed pretty real to me.

But now it wasn't the right time for me to be overthinking about what Harry said when I had no idea what the fuck had happened or how long had passed since then.

I could focus on Harry later, first I needed to find him.

I forced myself out of bed and I stretched my sore muscles, but I felt oddly relaxed. I was wearing just one of Harry's shirts and it reached my mid-thigh once I stood up, I tugged it down a bit more before I ran my fingers through my hair, which was a mess.

Where the fuck was everyone?

I checked the digital clock on the bedside table and it said it was 15:46, and fuck, that was late. My stomach was already growling and I was so fucking hungry, too many hours had passed.. did I faint?

After tying my hair up in a bun, I made my way out of the room and into the bathroom, stretching my muscles a bit more and quickly brushing my teeth before I walked down the hall, hearing voices coming from the living room.

I found Harry and Zayn talking, both of them in front of the crime board on his window. The sun coming through made Harry's hair look lighter and Zayn's skin was glowing, they were so lost in whatever they were talking about that they didn't even see me approaching.

There were a few bags near the couch and I wondered if they were Zayn's... was he going somewhere? Were they Harry's?

"Good afternoon," I spoke up after I found my voice and they both turned to look at me with wide eyes.

I found Harry and Zayn talking, both of them in front of the crime board on his window. The sun coming through made Harry's hair look lighter and Zayn's skin was glowing, they were so lost in whatever they were talking about that they didn't even see me approaching.

There were a few bags near the couch and I wondered if they were Zayn's... was he going somewhere? Were they Harry's?

"Good afternoon," I spoke up after I found my voice and they both turned to look at me with wide eyes.

Harry was wearing a black shirt and black jeans, and I noticed the braid was still on the side of his hair, but it was loose now. Zayn was also dressed and I noticed he shaved a bit, he looked very worried but also healthy... that was a plus.

I noticed they were hesitant and I was very lost, so I just stepped closer and crossed my arms over my chest, looking around the room.

"So... where's Louis? What happened?" I asked them, and I wasn't sure if I saw relief or disappointment in Harry's eyes.

Zayn was just observing me closely, but he also didn't look pleased. "How are you, baby?" Harry asked me, keeping his green eyes focused on me.

Hungry... rested." I shrugged, glancing at Zayn when Harry's gaze became a little too intense. "What happened?"

"You fainted," Harry said, catching my attention again. "What do you remember?"

"Talking to Louis... him accusing us of some crazy shit and then saying more people know about your dad and my mom working together. Other than that it's all empty." I admitted, trying to understand what was going on. "Why did I faint?"

They exchanged a look and I felt very left out, still trying to process that the past fifteen hours were missing from my mind.

"Louis started talking shit about you and your family, I think it was just too much and you simply fainted. We were so exhausted, it's okay." Harry told me, stepping closer. "He didn't say anything helpful after that, he was suicidal... and I killed him."