Character Story 3 - Y/n has become familiar with death and violence over the years. It's nothing new to her but something about seeing those she cares about bleed makes her feel sick. She thinks of the strange woman she knows so little about but remembers so clearly.

Character Story 4 - The day Matr was slaughtered was the first time y/n had ever killed another human being. She had picked up her caretaker's axe and relentlessly attacked the ones who had took Matr's life. When it was all done and there was no taking it back, y/n felt both remorseful and triumphant at the same time.

Vision - Y/n did not recieve a vision but actually resonated with the one she kept on her. It was when she attacked a Fatui Camp. She was winning, yes, but desired to do more. In the end, she watched the Fatui Camp burn to the ground from a distance away, axe in one hand and her pyro vision in the other. Tiny arsonist-

Birthday - Happy day of Birth! Nye, that's not it... Birth of Day? Uh... Birthday! I have a gift for you but I will give it to you later! For now... what do you want to do?

Forever(Friendship Level 10) - I want to be with you forever. I'll go where you go and I'll protect you with my life. Why? Simple. I care about you and I never want to be anywhere else but with you!

About Albedo - Al has very pretty eyes, y'know. You have met him before, right? He is very nice to be around, is he not?

About Sucrose - Sucrose is so kind and gentle... and very hard working too! She only ever takes a break when I ask her to but we always end up working anyways.

About Klee - This is my sister. If you hurt my sister, I will kill you. Understand?

Bennett - Bennett is so adorable! He is my best friend, you know! Sure, a lot of bad things tends to happen to him but thats why it is my job to make him happy!

Razor - Razor... did you know that we are good friends? We have known each other since we're little! Best friends through it all! He acts a little strange around me though... wonder why that is.

Diluc - Diluc? He and I have been friends for a very long time! I remember when he was so happy and bright eyed. He does not smile as much anymore and it makes me sad... huh? Oh, do not worry about me! I am just remembering happier times.

Kaeya - Snake... but an okay snake. We are not friends but I do care about him.

Amber - Amber... such a good friend of mine! You have met her, right? She is very pretty, is she not? So pretty! And strong too! And fast! She is super amazing!

Lisa - Miss Lisa is very scary! You do not want to make her mad! We do get along and she let's me stay in the library as long as I want but she gets super scary when I do something bad...

About Venti - Penny?

About Childe - Ah! Childe! He is amazing, is he not! He is a very good fighter and he is so sweet too! I look up to him, y'know?

About Zhongli - Hehe, the Old Man is nice to be around! He gives me lots of hugs and headpats!

About Hu Tao - ...pretty. pretty scary.

About Qiqi - Oh! Qiqi! I need to bring her some coconut milk! Come, you must help me! I cannot carry it all alone!

About Beidou - Miss Beidou is so nice to me. She tries to help me with my sea sickness but there has not been much progress...

About Xingqiu - Xinqiu has such a calming voice... I could listen to him for hours!

About Chongyun - I once ate a chili pepper whole while he was watching and he looked terrified. He does not like spicy food and it makes me a little sad to be honest...

About Xiangling - Xiangling gives some of thr best hugs, you know? The type that makes you feel like your spine is being crushed, those ones are the best! She promised to teach me how to cook too! Ahhh, I love my odomu!!!

About Xiao - Xiao seems very very grumpy at first but when you get to know him, he's very sweet. Do not tell him I said this but he is very cuddly...!

About Ganyu - Ganyu is so nice but she works too much! She needs a break every now and then. I took the time just to learn about her job so I could do her work for her while she rests!

About Keqing - She is my shopping buddy! She's a very interesting person but I will not elaborate. That would be handing out her personal business and it wouldn't be very nice of me.

Other Voicelines and stuff

When Added to Party
Me? Yes! Tomo, odomu!
Ooo, thus is gonna be fun!

When Idle
Come onnn, move it or lose it!
Oh! Oh! That cloud looks like you!

When Running
So long, sucker!
Catch me if you can~

"Knocked out"
Aha... sorry Matr...
Am I... really... that weak-?
BIADAM!

When hit
Please, that hardly hurt!
Try harder!
Kucha pupu, hehe

Elemental Skill
TURN TO ASH!
GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!
(she angy)

Elemental Burst
UP IN FLAMES!
Can't handle a little fire?

Idle Animation
*Mini hilichurl dance*
*y/n stretching*(like the time Gon held his leg up at a whole 180° angle like it was nothing-)