[6]

❗️Needles, Blood, and Death mentioned. ❗️
❗️A little gruesome and descriptive.❗️

-

Yeonjun's POV.
I opened my eyes, only to be greeted by a lightless room. No windows just darkness, the walls and floor looked scratched up. My hands were tied behind my back and a cloth was stuffed in my mouth and tied tightly from the back. The door opened letting some light enter the room. A black figure walked towards me. I was dizzy and nauseous the room felt like it was spinning. when they untied me I didn't have the strength to get up and run away.

They had something in their hands. I felt my hand get pulled as something was put into my arm. Something sharp was stuck into my arm. A needle.

They injected something into me. before I knew it I fell off the chair I was sitting on top of. I couldn't move and felt an annoying tingling feeling travel all over my body.

Everything felt and was numb. The figure walked away closing the door behind them and letting the room fall back in darkness.

I started panting for air as it became hard to breathe. I started panicking which only led to a panic attack. I started screaming. But my screams were muffled by the cloth that laid above my mouth.

A spike of pain filled my body as if I was being stabbed with multiple needles in every direction. I felt like I was dying. I started to sob while still trying to breathe. Then I coughed and coughed. It wouldn't stop, my chest hurt. My head hurt and before I knew it the cloth covering my mouth turned slightly pink. Blood. There's blood on the cloth. And it came from my coughs

I felt like I lost control of my body. I couldn't control my movement but was squirming and shuffling from side to side. I cried and sobbed as loud as I could. If anyone, anyone could hear me. Please, help.

-

Third Person
Yeonjun was on the floor unconscious. The pain was too much to handle which led to him passing out on the cold hard floor below him. However, the door had opened once more and this time someone else walked in.

They saw Jun on the floor passed out, face full of sweat, a small puddle of tears below his face, and a bloody cloth covering his mouth. His skin was as pale as the white hospital like floor beneath him.

His pulse was weak but there. Thankfully he was still alive. At first they thought he was dead. That was until they walked over and sat next to Yeonjun. They pulled him closer and check his pulse.

They sighed after knowing that the pulse was still there. he may have looked dead but he wasn't. Who could it be? Who walked in?