˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Cabin

Start from the beginning

"Never." He chuckled.

"Then show me how to play, big boy."

"Sure, babygirl." I looked at him. His smile was warming my heart. He leaned in and we passionately made out for a couple of minute.

...

Pieck was wafting her hand in front of my face.

"Hellooooo? Earth to y/n!" She continued waving her hand, as I snapped out of my trance.

"O-oh yeah. Sorry." She giggled sweetly at my response.

"So, where'd you learn those mad skills?"

"Myself." I smiled and leaned my head against the cold window.

"Are you tired?" Pieck quired, giving me a confused look. Why do I find it cute? Stop this, y/n.

"A bit."

"Lean up against me. It's better than the hard surface of the window. Not to mention the cold." She chuckled and patted her shoulder. It was tempting, but Porco was glaring at me through the rear-view mirror like before.

"I-it's fine. I'm okay." I said and gave her an awkward smile.

Suddenly, she pulled my head down to her shoulder and rested her hand against my head, stroking my hair peacefully.

"I wouldn't forgive myself if you were to wake up with a throbbing head." She began humming a melody. It was so tranquil, though the car was bumpy and the traffic was disturbing.

I fell asleep to her humming.

...

I walked to class, clutching my books. I felt a hand rest on my shoulder,

"You're new here, aren't you?" I turned around and saw a blonde man smiling at me. He had a large figure compared to me.

"Welcome, new blood." It was almost as if I got lost in his smile. He was so charming. What was this...

"Thank you, errrm-"

"Reiner." He shook my hand tightly, nearly stopping my blood flow.

"Thank you, Reiner."

...

"She's out cold, haha!" I heard a voice. It was Ash. I could tell by his pitch.

"You're so pretty when you sleep, y/n" someone whispered in my ear. Pieck... I felt two of her fingers slide a strand of hair behind my ear.

I groggily got up to the realisation, that we had arrived at our destination. The cabin looked surprisingly well kept. I thought it would've been in ruins, if I was going to be honest.

"It's beautiful, y/n! How is it still so clean-looking?" Ash beamed. Yeah... I couldn't tell you.

"He's right, y/n. It's gorgeous." Pieck said, staring at me in the eyes. Almost as if the compliment was directed at me, and not the lodge.