Chapter 43: Before the big day.

Start from the beginning

Jeje walked into his room which was located not very far from the entrance to the attic. Jeje sat on his bed🛏 before entering the Servamps messenger chat.

Messenger chat.
Chat name: Servamp family!

Jeje: Hello!👋

Hyde: Hi!🤗

Kuro: Still can't find Mahiru!😱

Hugh: Tetsu is still missing!😞

Lily: I told everyone that the Eves will call them back.

Freya: The Eves are probably hiding.😒

Lidio: Why?

Freya: Probably because they got a fright that everyone suddenly started calling.

Tsubaki: Right.

Jeje: Don't worry. Our lovers are safe!

Kuro: Wait...😑

Hyde: Does that mean you know where they are?

Jeje: Yup😁.

(Jeje sent the photo he took privately to each Servamp.)

Lily: Aw! So cute😍!

Lidio: DON'T STRIP, BASTARD😠!

Hyde: Where are they😑?

Jeje: Attic.

Kuro: Ah. They would have climbed in through the window.

Lidio: They look so peaceful😊!

Tsubaki: Let's let them sleep!

(Chat ended)

The next morning.

Mikuni woke up to the voices of Mahiru, Misono, and Licht who were all sitting up talking.

Iduna and Niccolo were still asleep and Tetsu woke up when Mikuni did.

Mikuni yawned🥱 catching his friends attention. "Morning🙂."

Niccolo then started to move. He rubbed his eyes as he noticed where they were, "We are still in the attic😑."

Sakuya who was awake stood, "We must have fallen asleep. I'm gonna go wake Tsubaki.🙂" Then Sakuya walked out.

Licht stood and said only one word, but that one word made Misono, Tetsu and Mikuni immediately walk out the door on a hurry, it made Niccolo jump up immediately, it made Iduna wake up and Mahiru roll his eyes🙄. And that word was "Breakfast!"

All the Eves went downstairs into the kitchen to get breakfast.

Sakuya joined them after he had managed to push Tsubaki out of his bed.