Chapter 1

Prologue-
So this is the first chapter of my first book I'm not a very good writer so I don't really think I'll write another chapter,I'm just trying this out but I'll probably just delete this soon so um yeah I'm not actually too sure how what I'm supposed to write on here so this chapter is heaps short but Whatevs like,read and comment if you like I like feedback thanks heaps :)

I knew that I had no chance but I still liked him, I liked him like the sun and rain loved the rainbow and like the waves loved the shore,I can't help it I just do,why am I saying love Oh No...
The first day back after the holidays was exciting but scary knowing I had to see him sent shivers down my spine.I walked into class and sat down where I always sat with my perfect view of him and waited for him.Before I had a chance to take a breath he walked in making me blush furiously,in saying that he didn't sit in his usual seat he sat across the other side of the class.I was curious,curious to know why he didn't sit in that same seat and then I realised that my best friend walked in and sat next to him instead of sitting where she normally sat which was next to me I hadn't spoken to her this morning and hadn't caught up after the holidays and I wasn't sure why she hadn't spoke to me considering all the numerous times I called and texted her cell phone.I was confused until I seen him kiss her softly on the cheek,could this be happening my bestfriend who knew I had liked him previously even though I would deny it be going out with him the most popular boy in school.Stacey my "bestfriend" was a tall girl with dark brown hair that went to her shoulders and had green eyes with massive black pupils and I(Imogen which I forgot to say my name was!!oops) on the other hand was short with straight blonde hair which went down to my chest and blue eyes,I was more of a tom boy and Stacey being a girly girl we were opposites but bestfriends (cliche I know) I don't how but we were,we met four years ago at the start of seventh grade when she seemed to have no friends I guess I was her only choice and then we became bestfriends.I always noticed she always tryed to be better at everything then me but I just let it slide,now I wish I hasn't because it seemed like she was trying to make me jealous or something I just couldn't put it together.Spencer (my crush and her boyfriend now) was tall with lightish brown hair which flowed just over his forehead with a few curls and brown eyes,he always flicked his hair which made me squeal quietly in delight.I speak to Spencer on a regular basis he's not your stereotype popular boy he will talk to anyone he doesn't have a massive ego like most boys and is one of the biggest things I like about him.Ofcourse he has no idea I like him,he never saw me in that light which I hated,Stacey on the other hand was a different story they never really talked but she was always there when I was talking to him giving him looks so I should've known.After class ended I caught up with Stacey and asked "how come you haven't spoken to me over the holidays" and she replied "I've been busy sorry",obviously something is going on but we sat and ate lunch and caught up so I decided to let it go,after we ate she said "I've got to Spencer is waiting for me and I pulled her back and said "I didn't know you guys were an item and she replied "yeah I asked him out in the holidays" I couldn't believe she done that too me.Just as I was going to walk away she called out to me "do you want to come" so I caught up with her knowing I had to face him made me get emotional and I had to hide the tears.

(Not really edited) mind mistakes

------