Favourite position?

Start from the beginning

We entered the set and I noticed Vihaan standing there. I took Amaira to him and introduced them to each other. They exchanged some pleasantries and shook hands.

Vihaan took us inside and handed over our costumes. I was given a maroon custom-made suit having a matte finish and Amaira was given a matching maroon saree having a velvety look.

We changed into our costumes and came back within few minutes. The saree hugged Amaira perfectly, flaunting her sand clock curves. She wore a big neckpiece covered in shining stones and cute little studs. I looked into the mirror and I wasn't bad either. The suit exposed my broad, sharp-edged shoulders. The shirt stuck close to my body which narrowed down as it descended. The pant covered my toned legs firmly.

The makeup artist, first took ample time in dolling up Amaira and spent only like five minutes for me. Perhaps I didn't need much as I was naturally handsome.

"Shot ready." A man from the production crew called over.

____________________

Amaira's POV:

I saw myself in the mirror and I was unrecognisable. I was transformed completely into someone else after make up. My original skin tone was not visible anywhere. Jay looked the same but extra handsome than before.

We first had to do a photoshoot for the thumbnail of the video and also to print on the pamphlets they would be issuing for the event. The photographer asked us to give cute and romantic poses and I looked at Jay not knowing what to do. He signalled as if asking me to cope up with all this.

Looking at none of us acting on his words, the photographer himself came up with few poses.

In the first pose, Jay stood facing the camera and I stood in front of him but a little to his left, showing my back to the camera. I was asked to place my hand on his chest as if holding his suit and turn back my head to look at the camera.

"Good. Now next one." The photographer commanded.

A couch was placed in the middle and I was perplexed. He asked Jay to sit on it and he obeyed.

"Now mam, you go and lay down on the couch with your head on his lap."

Eww! How cringey can this get?

I sat beside him and laid down to place my head over his lap. The pallu of my saree flowed down to the floor. Jay stiffened as soon as I kept my head over his lap.

"Smile lovingly at each other." The photographer ordered.

I faked a smile and flashed my teeth to him. From that angle, I would have looked like a Satan to him. He reciprocated the same plastic smile towards me. From this angle, he looked like a mentally retarded person.

"Free up. Think you are at home." The photographer advised.

'You will get nothing if we were at home.' I told myself.

I closed my eyes and thought of Jay's advertisement videos I watched yesterday. I opened my eyes and laughed uncontrollably closing my mouth. Jay was confused for a second but laughed looking at me laugh.

"Perfect." The photographer cried. "For the next pose, the husband will give the wife a back hug and look at her lovingly from behind." He said.

Isn't one picture enough? How many more do we have to take?

I gasped when a pair of hands circled my waist. He pulled me back, a little, making my back hit hard on his chest. I threw him a surprised look but he looked at me smiling.