Part 23

Continue reading......

Mahir ji said that he is getting some bad vibes and something bad is gonna happen ..... By his this statement i am being afraid as now i am also sensing something like this only .... Suddenly i got this feeling that's why only i let Dwija to be with mahir ji .... Only god know what is gonna happen ....

Saying this I again be back on my work ......

Bela's Pov ends....

As soon as her work got completed she asked Mahir toh check it once .

Mahir : wowww I am impressed miss Sharma .

Bela : well thank you so much Mr. Boss .

Both of them chuckled .

Bela : acha abh mai aur dwiju bhi chalte hain .

Mahir : umm no Bela princess nahi jaa rahi abhi tum jao yeh Mahi aur mamu ke saath rahegi office me .

Bela : hmm acha theek hain rakh lijiye koi baat nahi lekin ghar jaldi aajana please .

Mahir : kyu mere begar reh nahi sakti kya ?

Bela : hahahah very funny i can live without my friend but i cannot live without my daughter for too much time so ya ....... I will be missing her not you .

Mahir : huh whatever .

Bela : acha theek hai , bye (to Dwiju) bye my baby [ kissed on her forehead].

Bela left from the office and sat in her car and started to drive it .

She was all set to and was driving smoothly but suddenly she needs to make a break but her break was failed .

Bela : hey bhagwaan abh iss break ko kya ho gaya lag kyu nahi raha ohh god no yeh nahi ho sakta abh mera kya hoga mera chodo kahin mai kisi ka accident na kar dun.

Suddenly there a truck came in a speed and dashed with bela's car very hardly making bela  divert her car stearing being very horrified and end up being having an accident of her with the tree and the accident was very much serious .

No body was ready to come forwards and help her to take to hospital as it was a police case so ya ..... But then a young man who was Mahir's best friend Vyom came there seeing the occurrence of an accident .

Vyom : ohh shit idhar to kisi ka accident hua hai aur bohot hi bhayankar hai yeh toh pata nahi ki woh insaan baach bhi paega ya nahi .... But chalo chalke usski help karte hain .

As soon as he went near the car he saw that it was Bela whose accident have taken place

Vyom : bela di ?
Ohh god yeh toh bela di hai abh kya karu mai isse kuch nahi hona chahiye agar isse kuch ho gaya toh Dwija ka kya hoga nahi nahi nahi mai ese panick nahi kar sakta I have to save her at any cost . Di please uth jao na kyu sata rahi ho please di utho na .

He was having tears in his eyes as he was also attached to her but understanding the situation he quickly took her out of the car and made her sit in his car and drove to the hospital as fast he can .

In hospital .....

Vyom (shouted) : doctor doctor please jaldi se kuch kijiye emergency hai stretcher please.