"Can we get a picture of you all?" Tony asked.

Daniel's dad nodded. "Can you take a picture on my phone please?" Tony took the phone. Steve lifted Daniel onto his lap and Daniel's Dad stood next to them. They smiled and the picture was taken. Daniel's Dad took his phone back and saw a ring on Steve's left hand. "If you don't mind me asking, but are you married?" He looked at Steve. Steve looked at Natasha. Natasha looked at them both blankly, as she didn't hear the question. "Sorry, what?" She asked.

"Are you married to Steve?" Daniel's Dad asked.

Natasha glared at Steve "You little dorito." She turned to Daniels Dad and said sternly, "Yes, but don't tell a single soul about it or I will hunt you down-"

"There's the Black widow we know!" Tony exclaimed.

Daniel's Dad laughed and when he stopped, he looked at Steve and Natasha like he had just found a new country.

The gang finished their meals and returned to the tower. Nick was somehow waiting for them on the 31st floor. The lift doors opened and the gang was standing there. They got out of the lift and Nick told them to sit on the sofa. Natasha sat next to Steve, leaning on him again.

"Right. New updates. Tony, Shwarma has posted a special card for you, so you can now get food there for free. Bruce, the action figure of Coulson you wanted has been delivered and it's in your room. Clint, your bow has been polished. Thor, mjlior has been polished on where we could get to. Natasha, your gun has been broken from Coulson stepping on it, so you will need to buy a new one. We've given you the money. Steve, your shield has been repainted and polished. Your suit has been cleaned. Okay everyone?" He left without a further word.

The gang watched the news and Steve played with Natasha's hair. Tony sat there holding the remote. Thor had his feet up staring at the screen. Bruce sat next to Clint, fiddling with his glasses. Clint glared at Steve and Natasha with an unbelievable amount of jealousy filling up inside him. Steve saw Clint out of the corner of his eye. Steve turned to look at him. Before Clint could change the expression on his face Steve asked, "I'm extremely sorry, but why are you always glaring at me, Clint?" Everyone faced Clint.

"I know I'm not your father, but go to your room and come back when you can apologize to Steve." Tony sounded harsh and everyone watched Clint as he left.

"What is up with that guy? Steve and Nat are married now, so there's no point in him being jealous." Tony asked.

"Maybe he is upset, because he saved Lady Natasha in Budapest and thought she would love him, but she is married to Steven." Thor remarked. The rest of the gang agreed.

They kept watching the news when a news reporter burst out in a loud voice, "The Avengers have been spotted having lunch at Shwarma. A boy and his father were seen talking to them and having a photo with Capain America. We have some footage from earlier today." After that, somebody recorded them from in the car on the main road at the traffic lights. The mystery person said, "I believe, they are The Avengers and a boy with his dad talking to them... oh, now the Dad is looking at Steve and Natasha's hands. I wonder why. Maybe they got sauce on them or somethin'." the footage stopped playing and the news reporter came back on the screen. "I wonder if the Avengers will be going back to Shwarma anytime soon, if so, we can't wait to hear from you to tell us if you have seen them in person lately. If so, call the following number." Tony got his phone out, muted the TV and dialled the number. He put it on speaker... "Hello NBC News here, how may we help?"

"I wanted to call in about sightings of the Avengers. I am Tony Stark."

"Please do not prank call us, we are a serious business. We cannot waste any time."