Her eyes widened, "You went to college?" she looked at me in awe, as well as Meg. They were both looking at me as if I had stars shooting out of my ears, "That's amazing. I don't think I've ever met another woman who has gone to a college before. I thought you couldn't remember anything."

I could feel my face growing hot and I quickly steeled myself, "No, I just can't remember where I came from or how to get back. It's still kind of a blur. I can remember the little things though," I smiled softly, "I know I graduated college with a B.M., which is a Bachelors in Music."

"Do you know how to play any instruments?" asked Meg.

I nodded, "I played the violin for four years when I was a teenager, and I've been learning how to play the piano since I was eight."

"Are you any good at the piano?" Christine choked on her food at Meg's question and shot her a look, to which Meg shrugged.

I laughed and nodded, "If I remember correctly I've won a couple or awards throughout my performance career, so I'd say that I'm pretty decent at the piano. It's what I went to college for, actually."

"There's a practice piano in a room somewhere in the Opera House," said Christine, "You should play something for us sometime. I'm sure you're amazing at it, since you went to college and all."

"Of course I will. Just say the word and I'll be there."

We sat in an awkward silence until suddenly...

"So, is it true that the Opera Ghost is out to get you?" Meg asked. My eyes bulged and I almost choked on my food. I couldn't help but laugh as I coughed, covering my mouth with my elbow.

"Meg!" shouted Christine. Then she sighed and turned to me, "I'm sorry. She's been wanting to ask you about the Phantom of the Opera all week," she turned back to Meg and elbowed her, "But I guess she got too excited, huh?"

Meg chuckled nervously, "Ah, I guess so. I apologize, Miss Scarlet."

I waved my hand at her, "It's alright," I said, "And you can call me Scarlet. No need for formalities."

"Alright, then, Scarlet," Meg leaned forward a bit, "But is it true?" she asked, "Does the Phantom of the Opera want to kill you?" Christine rolled her eyes and looked away.

I coughed and shook my head, "No, I don't think so. Why?"

"Well, he's attacked you twice, hasn't he? The time when you first came here when he pushed you from the rafters, and yesterday when he knocked you out. That is what happened, right?"

I chuckled, "Well, the first part is not exactly true. No one pushed me... I think I just fell. Honestly I don't know what happened or how I got here, but I am pretty positive that the Opera Ghost had nothing to do with it."

"But how can you not think that he is out to get you? After what happened yesterday."

"What happened yesterday was not an attack on me, but on Carlotta. I'm not even sure if the Opera Ghost did it, I never saw who attacked me. But Opera Ghost or not, I heard that he dropped the backdrop on Carlotta, and to do that, he would have had to knock me out, because I would be in his way. She's such a toad, I can see why he would. Do you see the way she treats her... what is it; team? Posse? Servants? Well, whatever title they have she's so mean to them."

"But aren't you angry that he did that to you?"

I shook my head, "I think at first I was, a little, but after I found out why he did it, I wasn't anymore. To be honest, I would have done the same thing. Carlotta deserved it. Even just a little bit. You can't deny that." Meg opened her mouth to retort, but closed it.