Summary

In Tevyat highschool, the story focus on two class, one for the 2nd years and one for the 3rd years....1st years are not important lol. There's also a kindergarten in the story.

Every character role:

2nd year class teacher: Jean - tired all the time because her students is driving her mad, don't talk to her before she have her morning coffee

3rd year class teacher: Zhongli - adopt Ganyu, Xiao and Qiqi because he get lonely alone at home, found money source from one of his students, teaches class very seriously, lovable and soft outside of school.

Teachers:
Lisa (kindergarten teacher) - she got work there because people don't trust her enough to work at highschool, love and care for her students , smart but just lazy to show it.

2nd years class students:

Xiao- best friend with Lumine and Aether, edgy (he's in that phase), a simp, bold and don't know the word shame.

Lumine- the rough twin, would bully anyone who dare touch Aether, kinda dumb tho, tomboy icon.

Aether- the smart twin, Sweet and calm but can kill you if he want, straight A student, would do anything for Lumine.

Xingqiu- been crushing at Chongyun for a while but won't admit, spicy food for life, gossip buddy with Xiangling and Hutao, carry books everywhere to read, smart af.

Chongyun- just realize that he kinda have feeling for Xingqiu (still in denial), hardworking (try his best to do homeworks at school so that he can study at home), ice cream is his coping mechanisms when stressed, don't like Hutao that much.

Xiangling- president of the cooking club, go around the school giving out sample foods for people to try, sometimes people hesitate to eat her food because there's questionable ingredients in it, provide extra spicy food for Xingqiu (she don't know what he's using it for tho)

Barbara- the school idol, love letters would like up in her Locker everyday, besties with Xinyan(they're the popular kids there), soft but never get on her bad side...

Xinyan- guitarist for Barbara songs, vibe with everyone she meet, people would gather around her desk to hear her play the guitar.

Amber- probably everyone favourite person in the class, would help you with anything, super nice omg she's an angel, goes to the next class every lunch time to eat with Eula.

Razor- shy and doesn't talk much ( he's an orphan and doesn't have much experience talking with people), stick with Bennet's everywhere, but once he trust you enough he's a pretty talkative, bad jokes (he tried)

Bennet- friendly with everyone, best friend with Razor (buys him food and make sure his ok), bad luck all day but he get used to it,
Positive all the time everyone love his vibe.

Fischl- that one weird kid in class with chunibyo syndrome, always laugh suddenly and claim things that can't be explain by logic, Bennet and Razor doesn't judge her behaviour tho.

Sucrose- sweet and shy, everyone in class sign a life long contract to protect her, but once she get a chance to talk about the thing she interested in she would never stop, smart af (ofc her tutor is the genius from next class)

Noelle- kindhearted and gentle af, if anyone in class have problems they can talk with her, probably everyone comfort person, she wish to become a teacher like Jean one day.

Yanfei- a prefect, if anyone fight in class she will make sure they fight fair and square, seem strict but vibe with everyone when she off duty.

Mona- that one kid who's obsessed with zodiacs and stars, tell people in class their stars in exchange for some mora, always assure Fischl that she's not actually a princess for another world everyday.

3rd year class students:

Venti- the star at school, act cute to get what he want, doesn't care about school that much,  buddies with Kaeya and Rosaria, look fragile but there's rumor that he used to bully people in middle school, tease the people that he found... interesting.

Diluc- he's still in his edgy phase, broken 😭💔🔪, take school seriously and have good grades tho.

Kaeya- used to be Diluc adoptive brother, the most mysterious but friendly af in class, omg puberty hit him like a truck (cue me simping)

Ganyu- Xiao big sis, care for him very much, she's smart but easily overworked herself, coffee and energy drinks are her best friends.

Hu Tao- biggest prankster at school, love dark humor, everyone kinda annoyed by her but she's fine sometimes, tease Xiao about Venti all the time, unexpectedly got pretty good marks in class

Eula- suspicious but likable, trust Amber the most, try her best everyday to become the best, popular in dance/gym class for her amazing posture and flexibility.

Ningguang - the rich kid in class, sarcastic but kinda nice, ✨Women✨, have a lot of simpers that would pay her to kick them, sometimes pay Zhongli to let her skip class but he doesn't mind cause she smart and.... Money.

Keqing- tsundere and everybody in class tease her for it, strong af (she's in martial art club), good grades doesn't care about it.

Childe- big simp for Zhongli(would take out bank saving if he asked), claim he's in a delinquent gang called the harbingers, always looking for a good fight with anyone anytime anywhere.

Albedo- everyone agree he's a Genius, tutor sucrose from next class during lunch time, Klee big bro, love to draw in his free time.

Rosaria- also ✨women✨, tired but vibing,
Her esthetic is just so 🖤💜, somehow know about all the tea happening in school.

Beidou- I repeat ✨Women✨, power duo with Ningguang making everyone weak at their knees, strongggggg, hang out with Lumine from next class sometimes.

Kindergarten students:

Klee- Albedo lil sis, could burn down the kindergarten any day.

Qiqi- Xiao lil sis, sweet and quiet, but active with people she's comfortable with.

Diona- keeping Klee and Qiqi sane and safe.

Note: the summary is here!! You can leave suggestion in the comment if there's anything you would like to add like side ship :D