I

⚠️ Slight Trigger Warning ⚠️
Nasty Thoughts/Forced Vomiting

~DENKI~

Monday 13th

    Kaminari dropped his head onto his desk for what was probably the fifth time this period. It was a Monday morning and he could not, for the life of him, keep up with what Mr. Aizawa was going on about. He knew it had something to do with math. The resounding thud could be heard throughout the silent classroom, and he could hear a chuckle coming from his right. He looked up and noticed that it was Kirishima giving him a sympathetic glance before turning his attention back to the board. Kaminari was about to do the same when Aizawa happened to turn and noticed him zoning out.

"Kaminari!" He lurched forward at the harsh tone in his teachers voice.

"Yes!" Kaminari all but shouted as he jumped to his feet.

The action caused his chair to fall back and clatter on the floor. The classroom erupted in a fit of laughter and he steeled himself, took an exaggerated bow which earned him a disapproving look from his teacher, and plastered on what he hoped was a goofy smile.

"What's up teach?" He asked with the same smile.

His smile was met with more disappointment from his teacher, who just grumbled and told him to sit.

Yeah. Sit down and shut your mouth for once you piece of filth! Kaminari flinched at the voice. He couldn't argue though. He really was the worst.

    He sighed, smile still in tacked, as he fixed his chair and turned back to focus on the words that were displayed ahead of him. He didn't know why he bothered as he continued to squint at the board. The longer he stared at it, the more jumbled and flipped the letters and numbers turned. He sighed again as the all too familiar voice began its onslaught of insults.

You're so stupid, your own eyes don't work. They were right about you, you're useless. Worthless.

'I know I am.' He shook his head as he tried to shut the voice up enough to at least catch the last half of the lesson.

~

    Just as Kaminari thought that he couldn't handle any more of his teachers ranting, the bell signaling lunch rang and he jumped to his feet and swiped his papers off his desk and into his bag. Which were in turn followed by his pencil pouch and text book turning his homework into a crumpled mess at the bottom of his bag. He heard a snort and looked up to see Kirishima staring at him with one brow quirked in question.

"What? My brains mush and my tummy's hungry!" Kaminari complained in a child's voice.

Kirishima rolled his eyes playfully before walking to where Bakugo was waiting at the door. Kaminari smiled at the friendship that the two boys shared, silently wishing he had a friend that he could wait at the door for. You're not worth anyone's time. He plastered another fake smile on his face and headed to the cafeteria. He quickly got in line and ordered himself a hamburger, making his way to the table he usually sat at with the rest of the Bakusquad as he called them.

He plunked down in a chair between Mina and Sero before unwrapping the food he'd bought.

Really? Your worthless ass is actually going to eat something? You're fat enough already. Kaminari's smile faltered only for a second before he replaced it with an even brighter one.