Please

This is an author's note. Please read as I will only say this once and I do not want readers to flip out while reading the book later. I have a few points I would like to make.

1. This book WILL contain descriptions of traumatic events that could be triggering to some viewers. The triggers may include abuse, self-harm, blood and violence. If you cannot handle this then do not read my book. That being said, I will post an A/N on the top of each chapter that contains any of this graphic content to forewarn the upcoming events and give you the option to skip the chapter.

2. This book WILL contain Boys Love and gay relations. INCLUDING sex. If you do not wish to read that then I suggest that you find another book. I will also post an A/N on the top of the chapters that have any form of NSFW stronger than a heavy make-out sesh to allow you to skip the NSFW but still enjoy the book.

3. I am 100% open to constructive criticism. If you see something that doesn't fit or that is wrong, please tell me so I can fix it and make the reading experience better for everyone.

Well, if you've stuck around long enough to make it to the end of this A/N then I congratulate you and I hope that you enjoy the upcoming story.

~Thx