Chapter 11: Rain Song

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry." I said softly

"It's alright." he said, his voice muffled

"Let me get off." I said, rolling off him and sitting. The stinging had increased its intensity and I could see that it was caused by a long scratch. I flexed my leg, brushing dirt off of it as I stood up. Robert did so as well, not forgetting my bag. He waited a second, not turning his face to me and then he began to walk. He was still slightly angry

"Are you alright?" he asked, glancing at my leg

"I'm fine." I said, ignoring the burn every time I walked

"Do you want me to carry you?" he proposed, though the flirtatious tone was gone

" Of course not. I'm fine." I responded as we got to the end of the shortcut and reached the sidewalk. I lit a cigarette and gave him one. He didn't wrap an arm around my waist again. He took my hand instead as we walked to the hotel.

Robert's POV

How can she not like Lord of thr Rings? This was sacred to us. Or at least to Jimmy and me. It angered me a little, I didn't know why. We walked in silence, surrounded by the rumbling sound of cars. We made it to the hotel and I saluted the receptionist, I saw her blush a deep red as we slipped inside the elevator.

''PETER. I'M FUCKING BORED.'' we heard Jimmy's distinctive voice cry in anger. Citlali shrunk away from the door. I gave her hand a squeeze reassuringly and I opened it . Jimmy was sitting on the couch, with his arms crossed, pouting and shouting at Peter, whom was staring angrily at him.

''THEN GO SLEEP. DON'T BOTHER ME.'' he said, snapping

''WHY NOT.'' he said, looking a little satisfied that he was getting attention.

''JIMMY. THROW YOURSELF OUT THE WINDOW. CRAWL INTO A HOLE. SLEEP. READ LORD OF THE RINGS. I DON'T CARE JUST STAY FUCKING CALM UNTIL TOMORROW.'' he responded angrily

I stepped inside, Citlali following closely behind me. She let go of my hand as she closed the door.

''YOU'RE BACK.'' Jimmy shouted at me.

''Stop shouting.'' I told him

''Fine.'' he said, calming down immediatly. Peter sighed, exasperated and locked himself up in his room again.

''What the hell is wrong with you, Jim Jam?'' I said, sitting down beside him, I watched him carefully: his eyes were a little red and he smelt of alcohol. He was obviously drunk.

''Nothing.'' he said, drawling out the word. ''I'm bored.'' he added

''Hey bird.'' he said to Citlali, his smile widening and his tone turning charming.

That bastard could change in a matter of seconds.

'Hey Jimmy.'' she said shyly, sitting on the other couch

''What happened to your leg?'' he said

''I fell.''

''Want me to bind that for you?'' he said innocently and she shrugged. I narrowed my eyes. He was up to something. He stood up and went to the bathroom, bringing gauze, cotton and rubbing alcohol with him. He sat on the floor and he asked her if he could have a look. He grabbed her leg delicately and started dabbing at the wound with a cotton ball and alcohol. She flinched slightly but he held her firmly. He then wrapped the gauze around her leg, taking his time. He stroked it for a minute, and placed a kiss on the bandage. He smiled simply and he met my eyes, his had grown a little darker. I didn't say anything.

Citlali's POV

Jimmy's behaviour was even stranger than Robert's. His movements were calculated, and even seductive. He looked like a panther, his deep eyes not leaving mine. I shifted away a litte, uncomfortable.

I turned my gaze away from him and turned it on Robert. His brow was furrowed and I blushed.

"Are you still angry because I said that I didn't like Lord of the Rings?" I smiled teasingly

"You don't?" Jimmy asked, his face a mask of shock as he started shouting again.

"Not you too." I said, blushing even deeper and trying not to laugh.

"What's going on? Jimmy's been screaming bloody murder for an hour now." Bonzo said, slightly annoyed

"Citlali doesn't like lord of the Rings." Jimmy said, plopping down dramatically on the couch beside Robert.

"Congratulations, bird." he said humorously as he smiled widely

"You don't either?"I said, feeling relieved

"Not particularly."

"You said that you did though." Robert groaned

"I lied, sweetie." he said and I smirked as Robert groaned, matching Jimmy's defeated stance. I walked up to Bonzo and stood beside him. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders in a friendly way and I elbowed him playfully.

"Can you play something for me?" I said spontaneously and blushed in embarrassment. Bonzo chuckled and Robert looked smug, as well as Jimmy whon raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know where my drums are though." Bonzo said, frowning.

"We can play acoustic. " Jimmy said smoothly and Jonesy entered the room.

"Oh, hello." he said shily as he stood beside a scowling Bonzo.

Bonzo's POV

"Babe I'm Gonna Leave You?'' Jimmy proposed, adressing Robert. This was their challenge, they could play it with only a voice and a guitar even if it wasn't as majestic as it was when Jonesy and I contributed. Because, this was their competition and the urge to impress Citlali was uncontrollable. These two were furious competitors. It was the lion against the panther, betting on a bird. 

((i'm back. don't have a heart attack *ba dum tss*

HATE ME NOW?

no?

you will

or maybe not

anyways, i'll update before the end of the week.

i'm sorry

as usual

really

i can't help it.

thankyoutoallofyou<3))