Metallica has kept me pretty occupied too. But as my suspension comes to an end I know I'm just gonna have to go back and face Johnny.

I had no idea what I was going into when I would step foot back and school and boy I wish I did.

✧︎

MONDAY🎬

7 o clock again and and I slammed my alarm clock until it turned off.

I brushed my teeth, put my hair up and put on jeans and a plain white shirt with a black and white plaid over it. I re-did my hair so it looked some what decent. I grabbed my keys and went to the truck.

I started the car and drove to school on the actual speeding limit because I truly didn't want to go to school.

I got their and just sat in my car for a good 10 minutes watching everyone go one by one until everyone left and there was no one waiting in the front of the school.

I got out and grabbed my bag and headed to my first period.

Before he could even say a peep.

"Yes I know i'm late Mr hicks." I sighed.

I didn't look one way into Johnny's direction.

I sat in the middle instead of the back where I usually sat next to Johnny.

"Well I was only going to say how you were back ms. Y/l/n." Mr hicks walked over to me.

"Here's your packet turn it in by tomorrow." He says enthusiastically.

"What is this?" I asked looking through the pages.

"Oh that's all the work you missed. Yeah while you were on a 1 week suspension. We were at something called school completing assignments." He smiled sarcastically .

"So turn it tomorrow." He snapped slightly at me.

"Yeah I think I know what the concept of school and how it works." I scoffed.

"What was that?" He asked confused.

"Well." I scoffed.

"Your implying the fact that I don't know what the concept of school and the way it works. You also sarcastically explained what work is as if I'm not forced to do it in your class five days a week." I put my hands on the desk.

"Well since you know what school and work is you can go do some of that in the principals office." He smiled sarcastically signaling me to leave.

"Gladly! You'll be doing me a huge favor anyways." I grabbed my shit and the packet and slammed the door open.

I saw Johnny in the corner of my eye, and I think he knew exactly what I was talking about.

I went over to the principals office.

My favorite administrator was there she worked at the front desk of when you first walked in, she was so funny and she was honestly just the best.

"Again y/n!" She says surprised.

"If you keep coming at this rate into this office I'm gonna have to make a little corner just for you." She laughs.

"Yeah trust me the occurrences won't stop" I smiled looking down.

"Go sit in one of those open desks." She pointed me the direction with her head.

I sat in one of them and completed the stupid science packet, the first question was; what does ADP stand for? What the fuck is that?

The office had some of the fastest working computers and no one was watching me so I quickly searched up some questions and found the answers before anyone saw.

The packet had almost 100 questions. But it really wasn't that hard. After almost an hour I completed the packet. I walked out of the office and went back to 1st period. I opened the door and walked in I slammed the packet on his desk.

"Here's your packet." I pursed my lips and walking back to mine.

"You finished all of it?" He asked.

"Check for yourself." I insisted

"I mean you do know how to read don't you?" I smiled sarcastically.

He flipped through the pages to see all the questions filled out.

"Well? I'm impressed" He flips through the last page.

"Okay class, back to the lesson." He puts the packet back.

He continued with his lesson and I got bored again I should've stayed longer in the office I thought. After his class Ended I was walking to my locker but Johnny was their and he wasn't alone.

He was talking to a brunette girl up against the locker making her giggle and smile.

───────────────────────────