Chapter Seven

Jade's POV:

It has been three months since I've been living at Cole's house. I have been trying so hard to ignore him, but every time when I wake up I see his beautiful face and his arms wrapped around me and he has been so kind. Tori and I have been talking and she's super bummed that I have to live with Cole now but is excited for me because he is super handsome and dangerous. Also, because my last boyfriend was an asshole who cheated on me.

I woke up to my alarm at 7 AM and quickly turned it off. I was about to get up until Cole pulled me down and cuddled me even more. I tried to wiggle my way out but it didn't work. "stop moving" he said with his sexy deep morning voice that turned me on. "Let go I have to get ready to work out before I go to school" I said. "give me a kiss first" he said. "No! Let me go!" I said and kept trying to break free. "you are going to be late if you don't give me a kiss" he taunted with his eyes still closed.

After trying three times I finally gave up. I then came up with an idea I tickled his armpits and did his sides and that's when he started to let go. I quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom then locked it. Huh who knew mafia man was ticklish, I thought.

I quickly did my business in the bathroom, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, put it up in a bun and changed into my workout outfit.

Once I finished getting ready, I opened the door to seeing the hottest sight

I sucked in my breath and kept looking at all his tattoos and features as he was looking at whatever on his phone

I sucked in my breath and kept looking at all his tattoos and features as he was looking at whatever on his phone. How could someone so hot be a killer. "baby if you want me you can have me" he said with his morning voice. I blushed and looked away. He chuckled and walked up to me.

He caressed my cheek and turned my face towards him. He kissed my forehead which surprised me. "I'm all yours" he whispered As he put his free hand on my waist. I blushed even more and looked down. His words and actions make me melt. "look at me" he said. I slowly looked up at the 6 foot 1 man. "This gym outfit looks hot on you, I don't think I'm able to resist sucking those big boobs and fucking you." Cole said into my ear. That made my hairs stick up. I was unable to form words.