Chapter Eighteen

Jade's POV:

Beep.. Beep

"Come on Jade, wake up please" the familiar voice said. "I can't live without you, I promise I will never let you get hurt" I knew that voice.. "Cole!" I tried saying but nothing came out. I couldn't even open my eyes. What the hell is happening!

All of a sudden I heard the door open. "Dr. Ryan, any updates?" Cole asked. "Her head injury was so bad when she collapsed from that leg wound that she is in a coma. She won't be able to wake up until she is ready to fight for it. The only thing you can do is talk to her every day, she needs to hear a voice and try to communicate back" Dr. Ryan said. Oh my god! "Listen here you little shit!" Cole started to say and I heard a thump. I'm guessing he shoved Dr. Ryan up against the wall. The door bursted open. "Let him go!" Simon said. Feet rustled as the door closed shut. I'm guessing the doctor left. "This is your fault! Why didn't you save her first!" Cole yelled. "She told me your life was worth saving! She wanted to be with her mom and she said that she loves you! I'm sorry but that was her dying wish! I get it, I regret doing it now but If you want to save her then stop fighting the doctor who is trying to help" Simon yelled. I heard something being thrown. "I can't fucking do it.. I can't live on without her, I can't lose her! I can't take losing someone else I love" Cole said as I heard him crying. My heart broke into millions of pieces. "Cole.. I'm so sorry, please don't cry" I tried to said. I was getting so tired, I fell asleep.

DREAM-
I saw white clouds everywhere, I looked up and saw some stairs and a huge gold gate ahead of me. "Am I in heaven?" I thought. I cautiously walked up the stairs. As I got to the gate, it opened. "Jade?" A female voice called out. The figure walked towards me. "Who is it? How do you know my name?" I asked. The figure came closer, I immediately recognized who it was. "Mom!" I yelled and raced to her. I embraced her hug. "Oh sweetie, I missed you so much!" My mom said as she planted kisses on my cheeks and forehead. "I missed you too mom" I said. "What are you doing here? I thought I'd see you when you got way older!" My mom said. "Well.. long story" I said, she raised her eyebrow to indicate to continue. I started off with what happened with dad and the other monsters, meeting Cole and how I ended up in heaven. Oh my god, am I dead?

———————————————————————-
Hi guys! Been a while, here's an update! Another chapter is coming! So sorry this took so long! Hope you all liked this one.