Chapter 5 - "im sorry..?"

Kyle is sound asleep in his bed while Stan is cramped in his closet. It was very uncomfortable and barley could fall asleep.

It hit 8:30 and Kyles ringer goes off, waking up both Kyle and Stan.

Kyles POV-

Ding Ding

...

Ding ding

My phone goes to ding again but I silences it.

Time to wake up Ike, he walks to school but he always forgets to set an alarm.

...

I hear groaning in my closet...

Wait..

The memories come back from last night..

Shit.

"Okay Stan get up, you can leave now" I'm pissed. I let the person who ruined my life stay in my house.

"10 more minutes.." he groans

"Okay, I could care less if you're late." I walk put of my room and into Ike's room.

He left for school early, woah. A shock to be honest.

I walk back to my room, and walk into the closet to grab my clothes. I push over Stans half asleep body and he yells. "What the fuck Kyle stop." He demands in a groggy voice. "I'm getting clothes you bitch." I grab my clothes and slam the closet door on his hands.

He yells, I could care less.

I change as Stans ranting.

Well, I'm changed, so to school I go.

I walk out of the room , without saying a word.

Stan follows

"Hey uh.." he says following me to my kitchen.

"What? You wake me up at 4am after sneaking into my house like a fucking stalker. You're on thin ice Marsh. I'll call the police if you slip up one more time." I flip him off as I put toast in the toaster.

"Oh uh.. sorry?"

Sorry? SORRY?

Not even like a real sorry..

"Sorry?"

"Get out." I demand while not looking at him.

"I apologized?" He touch's my shoulder.

I'm so sick of him, we haven't spoken in forever now in an instance he think I'll just.. forgive him? He ruined my fucking life.

Tears are flowing out, like a waterfall.

I have barley cried in front of Stan but he's pushed me to my end.

"You son of a bitch." I turn to face him and shoo his hand off.

"Don't fucking touch me, you caused all my fucking problems. You can't hold yourself responsible, YOU FUCKED ME OVER. Don't you realize that?" Tears are all over my face.

Stan looks kind of shocked.

"Oh but you're on the foot ball team, and you are such a hot shot ,huh?? EVERYONE LOVES STAN MARSH HUH? Everyone ADORES you! THEY JUST LOVE YOU." I spit at him while shoving his shoulder really hard.

"ALL THE GIRLS LOVE STAN MARSH! ALL THE BOYS ENVY STAN MARSH!" I yell in his face

"Stop it.."  he spoke with a soft tone

"PEOPLE WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH STAN MARSH! THEY WANT TO GO OUT AND PART WITH HIM! HES A GREAT GUYS ISN'T HE?" I'm still yelling, right in his face.

"Stop.." he sounds like he's breaking down.

"THATS WHAT PEOPLE THINK. BUT LITTLE DO THEY KNOW, HES A POWER HUNGRY PIECE OF SHIT THAT STABS HIS ONLY REAL FRIEND IN THE BACK FOR A CHANCE AT FEELING LOVED-"

I'm cut off by Stan slapping me.

"You're.. no better than me." Hes crying too.

"Really? I stabbed you in the back? I caused you to be an outcast? A laughing stock?" I say point at him , the toast popped up but I'm not done just yet.

"STAN. I WAS BULLIED ALL THROUGH OUT MIDDLE SCHOOL, I WAS FUCKING HARASSED. BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD STAND UP FOR ME BUT MYSELF. BUT YA KNOW.. AT SOME POINT IM JUST NOT ENOUGH. ESPECIALLY WHEN 7 BOYS ALL BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF  YOU AND BEAT YOU TO THE GROUND UNTIL YOU
THROW UP." I say sobbing through my words.

It's silent, but so loud at the same time.

Stan looks like a mess, he's all read and his eyes are puffy.

He's still crying, but I don't think he's crying about himself anymore.

Stans POV-

I didn't.. know any of this shit..

I thought people just ignored him..

I didn't know things were physical.

They probably did so much more than that to him.. why.. did I give up on him..?

I start to crying into my hands

Everything's my fault.

He's in pain because of me..

I wouldn't ever forgive myself if I were him.

"I'm.." I start my sentence.

He cuts me off "sorry?"

"I don't care that you are." He says with tears flowing down both are faces.

I don't know what to do, I don't want to leave him again.

That's a pussy move, but..

He doesn't want me here.

What do i do..?