"Nothing Ken-chin, let's get some dorayaki." Mikey said as he smiled a little.

Why did she look so familiar, like my Y/N-chin?

°
°
°
Y/N roamed around place in shibuya, and visited all the places she could think of or loved as a child.

For some reason most of the places, she visited reminded her of HIM.

(Flashback)
"Sanooo, let's go and get some dorayaki I am hungwy." Little Y/N whined as she was pulling Sano to come with her to the shop.

"Y/N-chin, okay let's go." Sano replied as he happily took the little girl hand.

Both little sano and Y/N holded hand as they walked towards the shop.
They looked so precious.

Once Y/N was done with all her shopping and roaming, she decided to head back to her home.
As she was walking, she noticed so many boys wearing similar clothig having some sort of fighting competition in the middle of the field.
All the boys wore a white t-shirt and black jogger with it.

Y/N wasn't interested in any of the fighting shit,
but she decided to stay and watch form a far away behind the tree. She doesn't want to get notice, they all look so masculine and she loves her life.
No thankyou,
she doesn't wanna die by the hands of bully or a punk, whatever they are.
Rather she would love to die by jumping of the building during a sunset.

Y/N continued to watch.

"Fight me on one-to-one", Y/N heard one of the boy, who has blonde hair, probably bleached, say to the person who was smoking while sitting down.
Since he almost screamed, leaving the whole crowd in utter shock.

The intense atmosphere was created as the guy who was smoking and the blonde hair was standing in the middle of the field surrounded by cheers coming from the other boys.

"What is wrong with them?" Y/N whispered to herself as she wasn't really keen on violence.

Well, simply put it the blonde was getting beaten up pretty badly with his nose bleeding as he continued to take punches from that smoker.

Y/N was about to leave, when she noticed two boys, one tall and other short boys head towards the crowd.

Why does he look familiar, yet different?

"Oi, kiyomasa", she heard the tall boy shout.
He had a black tattoo on his forehead around the temples, she couldn't make the shape due to the distance but can notice the black ink. He was tall and looked muscular from far away and his hair was done in a single braid with some loose strands in front of his forehead.

She couldn't make out what he said next, as he said it normally unlike the shout from earlier.

Things sure getting interesting, Y/N thought.

But what left Y/N in shock was when they all bowed down to the short boy as the just realised his presence.

Damn, what is he?

The short boy walked towards the beaten up blonde guy, as he completely ignored the smoker. The smoker on the other hand received a straight kick in his stomach by the tall guy.

After some conversation between the two blonde, the short dude turned and ended up beating the smokers ass.
Leaving Y/N completely astonished and shocked because of the short guys kick.

'Woah, okay!' Y/N whispered in shock.

As he beat up the smoker, Y/N tried to get a closer look of his face, as she was curious how he looked because for some reason he seemed very familiar to her but she can't seem to pinpoint it on who he is?

The whole crowd was dismissed by the tall guy and as Y/N was staring, her eyes widen as her eyes was met with the short guy. As he stared at her with unreadable expressions. Once Y/M saw this she hid behind the tree...

Y/N POV ~
Oh no did he saw me.
He is looking straight at my direction.
Oh fuck!
No it can't be,
He is fucking SANO MANJIRO!!!  - MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND.

Oh fuck! No it can't be, He is fucking SANO MANJIRO!!!  - MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND

[HIS POSSESSION]

By ~ Cakepetal