They were all looking at me as if I was some injured puppy who couldn't handle any of this, but they were wrong.

I watched as Cleo walked closer until she sat down next to me on the couch, reaching for the cigarette pack in her pocket and also a cute unicorn lighter, and she offered me a cigarette. I obviously accepted it, I had a feeling she was like me and smoked more when she was anxious.

But smoking weed before this meeting was a terrible idea, so I was satisfied enough with good old nicotine. I lit up my cigarette after Cleo lit up hers, and her blue eyes were almost intimidating as she studied me, inhaling some smoke.

My eyes were focused on Amber when she decided to approach the crime board on Harry's window reading our theories as if they were her own. Must be easy to do your job when you had people on the inside working for you, fucking useless cops.

"Niall's name is crossed out?" Amber asked, and listening to her voice again made a chill go down my spine. "Is he dead?"

"Fuck off, he's not a suspect anymore." Harry rolled his eyes, running his fingers through his hair and leaning against the wall as he squinted at her. "Wanna take a picture? Maybe recreate it once you get home?"

"Harry," Cleo warned, exhaling some smoke as she stood up from the couch, walking closer to Amber. "We're trusting you on this, I'm actually the only one in this house who believes you're going to help us, Amber."

The moment those words left Cleo's mouth, Amber looked at me. Her brown eyes were filled with frustration and sadness, and the knot in my stomach was making me sick.

Fuck, this was harder than I thought.

I looked away from her as I exhaled some smoke, trying to get my shit together and focus on what really mattered.

"I'm also risking a lot by coming here and giving you immunity. My supervisor didn't want to believe you were being honest about not being involved with your parents' business." Amber said. "But I believe you... so let's get to it."

"Can't you just call a S.W.A.T. team and lock them up or kill them already?" Harry asked and I had to stop myself from laughing.

I looked up at him, watching as Cleo leaned against the wall right next to him and he actually wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer as she held her cigarette between her lips.

"This is a serious operation. It's not only about your father or Cleo's mother. It involves the suppliers and a whole web of clients. We've been studying their routes too, it's not as easy as you think." Amber sounded annoyed at Harry and the way he huffed proved the feeling was mutual.

Harry wasn't one to be patient, that's why he was an impulsive son of a bitch. Thank god Cleo was smarter, I had a feeling she saved his ass more times than he let me know.

"What did you find out?" Cleo asked her.

"I did some research on the names on your list and also the files you have of the children allegedly sold to them." Amber cleared her throat. "Luchas Johnson is alive, but he was arrested last month because of drugs... and now he won't leave anytime soon, so you can cross his name off the list."

Well, it was a bit awkward that she knew Harry and Cleo had killed the others, but they all fucking deserved it. If we could track down every single one of them, I'd even help. People like this shouldn't even be allowed to breathe.

"Okay... what else?" Harry asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Cleo told me the list you both have are the same and contains more than enough information on each target... and I tracked down the kids." Amber glanced sideways at me but I ignored her. "I could find every single one of them from the file... but two."