🖤One-Shot #6: PZ Kids mission to kidnap The Spy Ninjas🖤

"Can we please-?" PZ438 said, following PZD, who didn't look interested at all, she just had a bored look as she heard PZ438's flirts and compliments towards her, "leave me alone, PZ438..." PZD said annoyed, then PZ800 ran in, tackling PZ438 onto the ground, beginning to beat him up, "LEAVE MAH BESTIE ALONE, BISH!" >:< PZ800 screamed, furiously, still attacking PZ438 non-stop, bunch of The PZ Kids ran in, surrounding the fight, they were all cheering and chanting, yelling "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!".

"Okay... that's enough you two.." a male but robotic voice said, approaching PZ800 and PZ438, the two and all the PZ Kids looked up to see The PZ Kids, "BUT, LEADER-" PZ800 began yelling, "PZ438, your grounded, go to the exit room" the PZ leader told PZ438, "WHAT DID I DO-?!" PZ438 yelled, only for PZ800 to get up and push him to the exit room, "and stay in there, bish~!" -w- PZ800 mockingly exclaimed, slamming the door, the PZ leader just sighed before speaking, "thank you, PZ800.." the PZ leader told the brunette, "all PZ Members you may leave now, with the exception of PZD, PZ800, PZ7, PZ12, PZ26-" the leader began ordering, bunch of the PZ Kids began leaving the room, with the exception of the ones who've been told to stay here.

"What is it daddy?" 🥺 PZ7 innocently asked The PZ Leader, "I want all of you to kidnap The Spy Ninjas and yes, your allowed to do whatever you want with them" the PZ leader told the children, who all began to scream and cheer in excitement, "I CAN FINALLY GET TO TORTURE DANIEL!" PZD cheered, excitedly, "ME WANNA TORTURE PZ1 AND PZ4!" 0w0 PZ12 excitedly exclaimed, "ME IS TORTURE DEM WITH MAH BEST FRIEND!" >w< PZ800 screamed, happily, "you kids run along, me and the adults in Project Zorgo are doing business right now.." the PZ leader told the children, in his monotone voice-tone, then drove off. "WeLP- let's go and kidnap those bishes" 😌 PZ12 said, excitedly, "right with you.." PZ34 said, following behind PZ12, along with PZ8.

****

"Those bishes are there!" PZ7 exclaimed, hiding with The PZ Kids, pointing to The Spy Ninjas, "so, what should we do?" PZ8 asked, then PZ26 smiled sinisterly, "I have a plan..." PZ26 whispered, sinisterly to his friends, bunch of The PZ Kids had curious faces, and all huddled around PZ26, to hear his plan, they then smiled sinisterly, "let's do this.." 😈 PZ200 said, with a sinister smile.

                                     ****

The Spy Ninjas were just walking around, on a mission, then PZ12 and PZ34 came up to them, they were dressed up in normal and bright-coloured clothing, not in their usual PZ uniform, "p-please, help us.." PZ34 began to plead, in an innocent tone, her face saddened in desperation, "I- are you two okay?" Chad asked the kids in concern, kneeling down to their heights, they both secretly glanced at each other, giving sinister smiles, then looked at The Spy Ninjas, with innocent looks, "w-we got lost-.. and are having trouble to find home.. may you please help us?" PZ12 asked The Spy Ninjas, giving an innocent look, The Spy Ninjas all smiled at the children, "sure, but do you know where you guys live?" Regina asked the children, in concern, "we think so.. just follow us, please.." PZ34 told The Spy Ninjas.

The Spy Ninjas followed the children down a street, it was pretty shady-looking and it was kinda dark, "Project Zorgo members, now!" PZD yelled, from her hiding spot, "PZD-" The Spy Ninjas yelled, shocked, only to get banged on their heads by The PZ Kids, "now that will shut you guys up.." -_- PZ555 said, annoyed, "they is annoying~!" -w-🎵 PZ800 sweetly but sinisterly sung, "lovely singing, baby girl~.." 😈 PZ555 sinisterly complimented PZ800, who then giggled, "okay-.. no more flirting please- it makes me sick!" -_- PZ22 exclaimed, in disgust, "it doesn't matter! We got these stupid Spy Ninjas, so let's go!" PZD yelled to her colleagues, The PZ Kids all ran off, while some of them dragged The Spy Ninjas with them.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
___________________________________________________