Ah, shit. There are the butterflies I haven't felt in so long.

My head tilted back and I moaned breathlessly, one of my hands gripping Lucian's hair when his attention moved back to my neck, sucking on every inch of skin he could reach.

"Lucian," I gasped, moaning when he moved his hips up again. "Y-you're still drunk."

"Which is probably the reason why I have the guts to do this now," he muttered back, pulling away from my neck.

Lucian's hand moved around my neck and he pulled me closer, pressing my lips to his in a soft kiss—much softer than I've ever felt him kiss me. His arm gripped my waist tighter as his lips moved against mine slowly, and it only deepened when I finally kissed him back.

I moaned when he moved his hips up again and Lucian took that opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth, exploring it until our tongues finally met. His hand moved from my neck to my hair and he tilted my head back, pulling away and breathing heavily.

My lips were throbbing and swollen and when I saw him moving to pull away entirely, I leaned in and pressed our lips together again. I could feel Lucian's lips turn up but he still pulled away, giving me a moment to breathe.

"Eat," he breathed to me, holding my jaw. "You're going to need it."

He unwrapped my legs from his waist and gave one a promising squeeze. Grinning at me, Lucian handed me my sandwich and started eating, leaning against the wall.

The sexual tension was killing me as I ate my sandwich a bit too fast. I could hear Lucian's muffled chuckles as he watched me, trying to finish his own a bit slower to make it look less anxious as me.

The second he finished his sandwich, he washed his hands. He looked at me.

"Come here."

I listened. I hopped off of the counter and walked across the kitchen, gasping when he gripped my hips and kissed me roughly. I moaned as the butterflies fluttered throughout my stomach, cupping his cheeks.

"This doesn't change anything," I whispered against his lips as he picked me up, blindly walking throughout his large apartment.

"I know," he muttered back, opening a door and walking inside. "I'll change your mind eventually."

I snorted before I could stop myself, making him pull back and raise an eyebrow. Lucian smirked slowly and set me on the bed, not hesitating once before he had already pulled my pants down.

"Is that a challenge, mia bella," he asked with a slight chuckle, spreading my legs apart, "because it sure sounds like one."

I grunted but it was quick to drag out into a moan when he pushed one finger into me with ease from how wet I was. Lucian smirked darkly and he quickly added a second one, sitting up as he thrust them into me slowly.

"What was that?" He questioned, licking his lips as our eyes met.

"You're... wrong," I breathed out, moaning loudly when Lucian's fingers curled up just enough. "Fuck!"

He kissed my jaw, smirking at my poor attempts of keeping it down by whimpering.

"There's no need to be quiet, Mia," he whispered against my neck, speeding the pace of his fingers up. "Let me hear your moans."