"No arguments."

Harley made her way over and got comfortable. "So, what's the matter?"

"Why didn't you say you almost got abducted? Or that you had another seizure?"

How did he know? This had been the last thing she expected from their conversation and John B even sounded worried.

"I didn't think you would care..."

"You almost got kidnapped Harley. Of course I would care. I care if you get hurt."

Harley didn't really know how to respond to that. He definitely had pure intentions, but he had hurt her probably the most out of all the Pogues. She lived with him and they had been getting on like siblings and then he switched that all off.

What does she say now? John B cares, but they aren't talking. It was nice of him to reach out to Harley, but the other Pogues wouldn't like it.

"Dad says you've been diagnosed with epilepsy. How is that? Do you feel okay? I don't know that much about it. JJ googled it, said it won't change the way you live really."

"JJ googled it?"

"Yeah. I was talking to him about it, about the situation."

"Well, I'm okay thank you. I've started on a course of medication, but that's about it really."

"And Rafe..." An instinctive grimace crossed John B's face. He tried to ammend it when he saw Harley's expression. "He's been alright about it all? And he's been treating you ok?"

The way Harley beamed at the mention of Rafe, was obscene to John B. However, he was glad to see Harley happy after everything, so it seemed he'd have to deal with it. Rafe was Harley's boyfriend and that was not going to change any time soon. John B didn't dare mention that JJ had been vying for a plan to break them up until the group shot him down.

"Absolutely. He's been nothing but caring and understanding about the whole thing."

"Good. I don't like the guy, but you do. So, I can tolerate it for you. I miss hanging out, talking. We live together and barely look at each other."

"You mean, you barely look at me."

"Yes and I want you to know I'm sorry about it all. Turning my back on you because of Rafe was stupid. Yes we don't like him, but you weren't trying to force us to be friends. I want Jellybird back."

John B had used the nickname she had merged for them and that made her laugh. The genuine sincerity John B displayed was the main reason Harley didn't let the situation drag out. She forgave him straight away and accepted his hug with a bear hug of her own.

"I missed you, too. Does this mean we're friends again?"

"Yeah, if you still want to be..."

It had been over two months now. Rafe and Harley appeared a power couple from the outside looking in. Sarah Cameron had fairly quickly become Harley's best friend along with her boyfriend Topper and Kelce.

Harley finished up swiping mascara over her long lashes. She dropped the item back into her makeup bag and headed out of her room.

The tv blared a soundtrack of laughter over the top of some American sitcom that had the Pogues' full attention. Harley went straight for the fridge and pulled out a plastic bottle of water. She was getting ready to leave as she had plans to hang out with Rafe this afternoon, before spending the evening with Sarah, Kelce and Topper. According to the the silver watch on her wrist, Rafe would be there in five minutes to pick her up.