chapter 39

THIS CHAPTER HAS AN 'ADULT' SCENE.

(2 weeks later. Today is Saturday)

Allies POV

   Ring A Ding Ding Ring A Ding Ding

   I picked my phone up and answered it. "Hello" I said almost falling asleep.

"Good morning beautiful! It's your amazing boyfriend. I was wondering if you would like to go to the park."

"Sure. I have to get dressed but you can walk over and come wait at my house."

"Alright. I'll be over in a bit. See you then!" He said. I hung up the phone and got out of bed. Since it was warm out today I picked out my MTV shirt, denim shorts, white converse, and my ray bans from Troy. I put my hair into a messy bun and put on a little bit of makeup.

   While I was putting everything back in its place I heard Charlie coming up the stairs. I turned around and he was right in front of me. He put his hands on my waist and gave me a small kiss. I smiled and he laughed, "are you ready cowgirl?"

"Of course Blondie" I said and winked. He took my hand and we left the house. As we were walking down the driveway he gave me a piggyback ride. I rested my chin on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his neck.

    When we got to the park I saw Leo and Annie. I hadn't seen Annie since the last day of the tour. Charlie let me down and I ran to Annie and gave her a hug. "Oh my gosh Allie. I was so worried about you. I missed you!" She said. I laughed and replied, "I missed you too Annie. What's up with you and Leo?"

"He asked me out like an hour ago and I said yes!"

"Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you Annie!" I told her. She blushed and gave me another hug before walking over to Leo. Charlie took my hand again and we all sat down at a picnic table.

   We talked for a little bit and played football. After a few hours Annie had to leave. I told her goodbye and gave her a hug before she left to go back home.

   Leo, Charlie, and I went to a small pizza place to eat lunch. We ate some pizza and talked for a little bit.

A:  "Ok guys. I don't really know how to say this, but my mum wants us to go back to the USA for the summer. Just to get away from all the bad stuff here for a while." I told them.

L:  "What? That's like two and a half months though."

A:  "I know. It's a long time but I think it'll be good to get away from all the bad things that are happening here."

C:   "What about your career?"

A:   "Richard said he got me and the girls a tour scheduled. I'll be going around the states."

C:   "Oh, that's great."

A:   "Yeah. I just wanted to tell you guys now."

   They both nodded. I couldn't help but feel sad for them and for myself. I had to leave Charlie and Leo for almost 3 months. It was going to be hard, especially since they helped me through every thing that's happened.

   We left the pizza place and Leo went to his house. My mum was out running errands so there was no one home. Charlie came to my house since his mum and sister were gone somewhere. We talked about my trip and other things.

   When it got late I changed into shorts and a loose t shirt. Charlie and I laid in my bed and watched The Notebook. It always felt weird watching romance movies with Charlie because I was always scared that he would want to try the things in the movies. Turned out I was right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BEGINNING OF ADULT SCENE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charlie's POV

   I wanted Allie. I pressed my lips against hers and she hesitated before kissing back. Her fingers went through my hair and I turned to where I was on top of her. I moved my lips down to her neck and sucked on her skin giving her a small mark. She arched her back making our bodies touch.

    My hand found the hem of her shirt and I put my hand on her side. I pulled my shirt off and Allie stared at me. She looked nervous and I asked, "what's wrong babe?"  She bit her lip and said, "I've never done this before." I grinned and replied, "I haven't either." She smiled and kissed me.

   Her small hands grazed over my skin. I lifted her shirt up and she took it off. She was so small, but she was strong. I unclipped her bra and took it off of her. I touched my tongue to her lip asking for entrance. She quickly opened her mouth and I kissed her passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allies POV

    I felt Charlie's bulge getting hard against my bare leg. I tugged at the top of his pants telling him to take them off. He quickly took them off as did I. My hand found him and I ran my hand down his thigh teasing him.

   "Are you sure you want to do this Allie?" He asked me. I nodded and kissed him again. He took my bottoms off and stood up. He took a gold package out of his pocket and opened it.

    After putting it on he climbed back on top of me. I felt him against me and rubbed my clit. "Are you ready?" He asked. "Go slow" I told him. He nodded and found me. He put the tip in and I moaned. I bit my lip and wrapped my arms around him. He put the rest in and I let out a loud moan.

    I gripped his bare skin as he went faster. He buried his face into my neck for support. He pulled out and laid down beside me. I kissed him once again and laid back down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ADULT SCENE FINISHED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "That was... wow" he said. I laughed and agreed. "I'm going to go take a shower. Wait out here" I told him. He laughed and I wrapped a blanket around myself before walking to the bathroom.

   I put on a fresh set of clothes before going back out. Charlie got into the shower and I straightened up my bed and sprayed some air freshener around my room.

    When Charlie got out I put on a Disney film and laid in my bed. He laid down beside me and I laid my head on his chest. I closed my eyes and Charlie played with my hair.

"I love you Charlie."

"I love you too Allie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charlie's POV

    I played with Allie's hair and she slowly fell asleep in my arms. I took my phone off of the dresser and took a picture and posted it to Twitter and Instagram saying:

    Love my sleeping cowgirl so much. Couldn't be happier ❤

    I turned my phone off and held Allie closer to me. Her slow breathes instantly put me to sleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A/N

    Sorry if that was just really sudden.

   This story is going to have a couple more chapters and then a sequel so I hope you read it.

    My Leo fanfic is called - Dancing in the stars. Go read it please!

Love you guys and thanks for reading xx