Prologue

TRIGGER WARNING
This story contains mental illness, self harm, suicidal thoughts, violence and other personal experiences. Please no not read if you're sensitive. If you're ever feeling lonely or depressed, please message me. For more help call the United States Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255), unfortunately I didn't have the time to list every country's suicide helpline but I recommend saving your national helpline to your contacts. Remember, it gets better, although it may take months or even years, you will be okay.

She ran into her room with tears in her eyes. It had been an average day. She turned the lock and fell to the floor. She took a quick glance at her razor, just sitting on the other side of the room as if begging for blood. As the small girl bawled her eyes out, she slowly crawled to the other side of her room and picked up the razor. She rolled up her jumper sleeve and began what would ruin a record of days clean.

I can't handle this much longer. Can't I just take the gun and leave this world. No one would even notice my absence, I'm sure of it. If anything, they'd be happy, excited, elated. Throw parties to celebrate the death. The death of me.

For almost two weeks this girl had been in therapy, but it didn't seem like enough. Everyday, this girl would come home from school and bawl her eyes out. She thought her life was a nightmare. She thought no one felt this way. She thought she was living the worst life out there. She thought she was alone. Oh how wrong she was though.

The girl picked up her notebook that her therapist gave her yesterday. She opened it and stared at the first page of blank lines. The therapist had told the girl to write her feelings down every time she felt emotional. Like a diary. The girl picked out a pen and decided to try and write something.

August 22nd
Well, hi. My name is Lucy. I'm the girl known by everyone and no one. I'm badly bullied at school for simply being myself and my home is always lonely. I've cut for months now and I've been depressed since I was 9. My father died in a house fire, a couple of years ago. And my mother is always working, to keep us both alive. But I fear that her hard work won't pay off. I fear I'll just leave her. But I can't. She's the only reason I'm still on this earth.

The girl slammed the book shut. She didn't approve of the idea. It was just making her stability worse. She sat back down and put her face in her knees and cried. The girl known by everyone and no one was lost. Never to be found again.

"I don't even know who I am anymore" she whispered to herself.

*IM SORRY THIS WAS SHORT IDK IF ILL CONTINUE PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE THIS*