"HOW DARE YOU!! GIVE ME BACK MY MANGALSUTRA." She got horrified as he turned to put her wedding chain into fire.

NO!!!!!!!!!

"Come here, else I will destroy your so-called Suhaag ki Nishani." (Wedding symbol) He was going to throw it in the fire. She shook her head and hurriedly came to him and struggled to reach him. He laughed seeing her desperately for one cheap thread.

"What is so special in this 2 Rs thread that you are ready to die for it" With an evil grin.

"You will never understand the importance of this wedding chain for a married girl unless you have a heart."

"Cut the crap, you silly girl. This chain has no meaning after your second marriage. I will destroy every single memory that reminds you about him." Saying this, he twisted his left hand behind her back caging her and her chain flew inside the fire.

Khushi cried. She felt dizziness as if someone ripped her soul from her body. She closed her eyes painfully. She has lost all hope when suddenly she senses the air whizzes across her. Her eyes flew open.

"You?"

Nk saw a male figure bending near the heaven with mangalsutra tightly enclosed into his hand. His eyes flashed dangerously seeing the way he dared to hurt his Khushi.

"ARNAVJI"

Khushi smiles in tears. She pushed Nk hand off her and ran toward her Arnavji as her entire life is dependent on him.

"Hume pata tha aap jarur aayenge. Ap hame akela chodke kahi nahi jayenge" (I know you will come. You will never leave me)

Khushi ran her hand on his face lovingly and admired her husband with glittering eyes.

"I was scared, I thought that my wedding chain.." He stopped her voice by placing his finger on her lips. A soft rabba vee played in the background.

"Tum theek ho?" (Are you okay?) His concerned filled voice swells her heart with joy. He tied a mangalsutra around her neck. Khushi got emotional, she looked at Devimaiya status and back at her husband touching her wedding chain. Last time when he tied this mangalsutra, it had no meaning for her. But today she understood the strength and power of their love. She saw him with love filled eyes and wanted to pour out her heart for him.

Why does she take time to recognize his true love? He said minimally but his eyes speaking everything. It conveys the amount of love and respect he has for her.

He held her hand and touched her cheeks feeling pain seeing bruises on her skin. "You are hurt." It twitched his heart, bleeding him. But she shook her head and gestured to him that she was fine. He turned her behind him protectively and moved forward to face Nk.

.

"How dare you hurt MY WIFE" Khushi smiles and sees her husband fighting with Nk for her. He is violently beating Nk ruthlessly when suddenly Khushi notices one of the goons trigger Arnav with a gun.

ARNAVJI!!!!!!!

He heard her voice and the turn leading the bullet hit his shoulder. A dreadful silence rushed across the place.

Khushi ran to save him. She saw him collapse against the ground, but Nk grabbed her waist from behind.

"Let your first husband die peacefully. You come with me, darling."

"Chodo mujhe. Arnavji..." Khushi cried for him but he was not moving at all. This scared the hell out of her.

"Probably your Arnav gave up his life. Poor him. Firstly his dearest brother has been brutally killed, then his grandfather died and now he.."