Nanu and Akash Chemistry

Chapter 13: Nanu and Akash chemistry

Khushi is slapping the poor girl i.e Nanu left, right and center leaving Arnav dumbfolded. He couldn't make the head or tail of the scene occurring in front of him. Arnav began to wonder what power got inside his wife that she was beating that girl while he couldn't able to lift his hand or do anything in front of this strange girl. When that lady attacked him, his entire body froze. As a result, he cannot move. Khushi's actions really surprise him.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY HUSBAND."

He was staring at Khushi with a proud smile.

"I LOVE HIM. HE IS MINE, ONLY MINE"

Arnav's smile slowly transformed into bewilderment. He does not accept this. Does Khushi really love me?

"Or nahi toh kya gadhedo..tubelight kahika. Tere vajese bahu mujhe maar rahi. Bacha mujhe jaldi" (Ofcourse she love you, you dumb headed boy. Because of you, my daughter-in-law is beating me black and blue. Help me out immediately"

Hearing this strange girl yelp, Arnav felt a twitch into his heart. As if he knows her. With every punch given by Khushi, his heart began to cry.

He immediately ran toward Khushi and dragged her away and freed her clasp from that girl.

"Khushi don't." He pulls Khushi in the air but she keeps wiggling her legs and hands in the air. It became hard for Arnav to handle his tiny angry kitten.

"Leave me Arnavji. How dare she..I will kill you bitch..you chudail..you dayan..bloody.."

"Calm down Khushi." He tries to console her. But she continues fighting with the grip of her husband. "She is bleeding dammit. Relax. It's okay. I am fine now"

"No. How dare she get close to you. Put me down NOW." Once her breathing get normal and her anger gets reduced, Arnav drops his wild tigress down and turns her toward him to hug her. But she just slapped him and he stepped back.

Nanu began to laugh. Arnav glares at that unknown girl without having any idea who she is. Nanu stopped laughing and again resumed laughing.

Arnav looked at the girl strangely as he found her laughter habit similar to his nanu.

Khushi burns in jealousy seeing him eyeing another girl with concentration. She just grabbed his collar and twisted her husband toward herself.

"Aapko sharam nahi aati parayi ladki pe nazar dalte hue." (Don't you have any shame staring another girl)

This is not what you are thinking. Actually.."

"Shut up Arnavji. I don't want to talk to you. I am fed up with you"

"How dare you talk rudely with your husband and who gives you the right to insult me like that. Dammit no one except Nanu till now got the guts to slap me. You down-market girl dared to raise hand on me." Arnav lost his patience as Khushi is not ready to understand his point of view.

"What the hell. Do you call me a down market girl?"

"Yes I do."

I am done with you, Mr. Raizada. My dad was right about you. A man like you doesn't deserve love and respect. I am stupid to love you and trust you."

"Even I made a mistake marrying you. I should have married a girl who would understand me that is lacking in you. You never trusted me. NEVER"

Oh god. What is wrong with these two?" Nanu bite his nails seeing them fighting like kids. He has only 15 minutes left to disappear and return to heaven. What to do? Here he came to sort out their differences but the opposite is happening. Devi Maiya helped me. Why did I come to earth? This situation is getting too complicated. He cursed his bad timing.