A tale of a kiss

Chapter 7: A tale of a kiss

“Hey devimaiya..hum toh kisiko muh dikhane layal nahi rahe..hum lut gaye.. Barbad ho gaye.. (Dear sweet lord. I am not liable to face anybody. I got looted..I got ruined.)

Sitting in the most favorite spot- Inside her husband’s cupboard, Khushi began ranting nonstop. Arnav looked unbelievably unbelievable hearing her talking to herself as usual. What can anyone expect from his crazy wife? After the unexpected kiss, her reaction couldn’t be normal. This is actually a side effect.

She is too naive and innocent when it comes about expressing love physically. He waited for sometime. But when she didn’t come out for a while, he did the honor and opened the cupboard.

The moment she has been caught by him, she covers her face with her both palms.

“Hi” In a husky voice, he greeted her.

“Haiye ″ Nervously, she removed her hand and looked at him embarrassed.

“You okay?” She shook her head first negatively and then positively. He couldn’t stop admiring her cuteness. Her nose turned red. Automatically his finger ran to touch it while she nervously shut her eyes.

“Aap mujhe aise mat dekha kareye hume pet mein gudguli hoti hai” (Do not see me like this. I feel gurgle in my stomach)

“Really?”

“Ji really” She mimicked his dialogue.

“Are you planning to spend the entire night here?” She bite her nails. She has no idea how to get rid of her unusual acidity.

If she came out or he caught her illness, it would be hazardous. No. No. That doesn’t mean she doubts his intention or he would do something hanky panky. She trust him in this department, but she doesn’t trusts herself anymore after what she has done recently. What if she again does something stupid?

NO! She shouted abruptly causing him to look at her weirdly.

“What is wrong with you? Are you..” Concernedly, he carried his hand to touch her, not knowing what is going on in her pea size brain. While she began shifting backward in defence. But sadly, she has no space to move back. So, her head collides with a shelf. She knows the consequence of his single touch. She will melt like ice-cream and again kiss him. No. No. No.

“Careful” He caresses the side of her head where she gets hit and immediately pulls her out from there.

“I am fine here..sachi.”

“Shut up Khushi Kumari Gupta. I am not going to eat you up. You are safe in this room.” He made her sit on the bedside and bring an ice pack.

Khushi looked at him wide-eyed. Why is he looking exceptionally handsome today? Shut up Khushi. Don’t go there. Remember you are not allowed to love him again. Nk is your life partner, not him.

She is not in the proper state to think wisely. Only one thought keeps on troubling her from quite longer. Thinking she will get an answer staying isolated inside the cupboard. But failed again.

“Better?” He asks her intently, placing an ice-pack on her head and blowing in between. For a moment, she floated into his dreamy eyes. But immediately scolded herself. Arnav continues to analyse her each and every action with a hidden smirk.