"Oh shut it, at least I got better after I exercised." Soeun retorted before sticking her tongue out to Monday.
"You mean sleeping for almost 10 hours and walking across the hall ?" Jihan asked with a smirk plastered on her face, which only earned her a slap on the face from Soeun's hair. She threw her head back and surprisingly hit Jihan, the whole room instantly was filled with laughters.
"At least I wasn't the one who got the whole dorm sick." Soeun said and everyone laughed harder when the image of each and every one of them sick on the couch came flashing through their heads.

Another one
"You guys will get sick if you don't keep a safe distance from me you know ?" Jihan said as a matter of factly, but her members didn't care amd continued to watch the movie together on one couch. Jihan was sick with the flu and her members wanted to cheer her up by watching a romcom movie together.
"Yeah yeah we'll see." Zoa replied distractedly, her eyes still stuck on the scene they were watching.
"Suit yourself." Jihan mumbles before continued watching the movie herself.

"Told you." Jihan's voice cracked at the end due to her very sore throat, she was also keeping her pack of tissues to herself. She knew some her members are always exaggerating when it comes to the use of tissues. Everyone was now sitting on the couch, red noses and half open eyes, waiting for the warmth of the soup to greet them. True to Jihan's words last night, almost everyone else got sick except for Zoa who was sitting next to Jihan. Everyone thought it was weird but chose not to question it since their headaches was taking over their head right now.
"My head hurts." Jaehee whines and got a choruses of same from the sick members next to her. Soup was finally in front of them and after they had their first spoonful, their pain immediately subsided and they ate happily till the last drop.
"Glad everyone liked it, now take a rest and I'll bring the drinks soon." Zoa announced and went to the kitchen to make some sort of smoothie. After Zoa was done making it she handed the members each a glass and went back to the kitchen.
"What is this ?" Soojin asks as she looked at the green colored drink in her hands.
"Don't know, it looks like a spinach juice or something." Jiyoon guesses, the members agreed on tasting it together and to their surprise it actually tasted good.
"Back to sleeping" Monday says while plopping herself on the couch, soon enough everyone fell asleep leaving Zoa to buy vegetables since the juice was made from a lot of different types of veggies. Honestly, she didn't even think the members would drink it.

"I can't believe it was actually good." Soeun admits and the members also nod in agreement.
"Of course you liked it, I put cocaine as a secret ingredient." Jaehee revealed and everyone widened their eyes before laughing nervously.
"You're joking right ?" Jihan trailed off, covering her mouth thinking she actually drank a cocaine drink.
"Jeez chill guys how could you even expect an angel like me to have cocaine ?" Jaehee scoffed, pretending to be offended.
"You're stubborn as hell, you have the face of an angel but the soul of the devil." Soojin says emotionlessly, The memories of Jaehee being sick flashed through her mind.

Another one
"I'm not sick !" Jaehee insisted with a very hoarse voice, she was currently sitting on the kitchen stool scrolling through instagram with her phone. The members had been worried about her well being because she had been coughing non-stop since yesterday. They said that she needed to rest and take medication but she refused and said she was fine.
"Jaehee, your voice sounds like a dying horse right now." Monday states as she offers the girl a glass of hot tea.
"Scratch that, you sound like my dad with his signature monotone voice." Jihan adds trying to pursue Jaehee into taking her meds.
"Yeah, just admit it you have a sore throat." Jihan adds as Jaehee coughed once again. She still looked at the members with questioning eyes, not believing she was sick. 'It is just my normal morning voice right ?' She thought to herself.
"Usually your voice sounds higher, now it just sounds like Alexa's older sister." Zoa observers how Jaehee was hesitating to take the pill or not, so she nudged Soeun and Jiyoon next to her.
"Try singing now, I'm sure it won't be as good as you usually sing." Jiyoon says while pushing the water bottle to Jaehee.
"Just take the damn pill, if tomorrow your voice doesn't come back then I'm treating the whole dorm to a 5 star restaurant." Soeun said quickly, quickly regretting her decision that is. Jaehee took the pills and downed her wattle bottle in less than 10 seconds, let's just hope Soeun doesn't go broke tomorrow.