Chapter 2

listen to the music :D please and thank you!

Aizawa starte to call the balkugo family. After about 5 seconds izuku answered the phone

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this izuku bakugou?"

"Yes why?"

"You son katsuki bakugou is late for school"

"Ok? So?" is this dude dumb

"May I know why?"

"Because he had to eat? I don't know what you expect me to say."

"Um, ok well can you tell me when he should be on his way here?"

"Sure?"

"Thank you. Goodbye"

"By"

That's odd, let's see how the bakugou family is going..

"KATSUKI!" "yea!?" "your teacher called he said hurry up!"

"alright i'm putting my jacket on now" bakugou walked down the stairs and got his bag then went to get in the car. "Izuku i'm dropping bakugou off, then i'm on my way to work"

"alright,be safe put your seatbelt on and tell katsuki that if he gets in trouble i'm sending him to texas" "alight love you bye!" "bye." the house sounded empty."what to do.." izuku looked around wanting to see what he could do. He ended up in his bedroom sleeping.

Let's see how bakugos going..

When he walked into the classroom everybody looked at him. Everybody. "What are you looking at extras." everybody imminently looked back at what they were doing. Bakugo walked to his seat and put his head down, izuku really gave him a headache sometimes. "Forget this stuff i'm out, no thanks, forget this stuff i'm ou-" 'click' "hello?"

"Katsuki, did your dad tell you what I said?" "no. why" "well, your dad's getting my flip flop to his butt. Anyways i told him that if you acted up at school i'm sending you to texas" "wait- why?" "oh you didn't hezar, your grandma moved to texas. And if I told her that you're acting up you're gonna have belt marks all over you." "alright-" "Bakugou who are you talking to?" a female voice said. He guess it and bakugo guessed it, Mina said it. " to my mom racoon eyes"

"Ooo, tell her i said hi!" "he" "huh?" "you said she its a he" "wait, WHAT! You said you mom not you dad!!" "my mom is a male" "wait, i am so confused" "my dad is at work, my mom is at home. The person I'm on the phone with is my mom" "ok, so a male is your mother" yes"

"and a different male is your father" "yup,"

mina walked away. 3 minutes later the whole baku squad is here "bakugou tell them what you told me.

After that

Bakugo ended up telling the whole class. everybody was shocked, they all thought bakugou had a mother and a father (girl and boy) but instead he had a boy and a boy but called one mother. Of Course that didn't change what they thought of Bakugo nor how they treated him. But that wasn't the case for one certain person. "Eww bakugo's parents are gay!"

TBC. Who could it be? >:D