𝐃 𝐈 𝐒 𝐂 𝐋 𝐀 𝐈 𝐌 𝐄 𝐑

I M P O R T A N T :

The content in this book is from no fandom. This book is 100% original and every piece of content in this book does belong to me. the characters belong to me, the plot belongs to me, everything that takes place in this book belongs to me and me alone. Normally with any of my other books i am willing to loan out my characters to other people but since this is an entirely original book that will not be the case. The use of my plot or my characters will be considered plagiarism because i have stated above i am not comfortable with you guys using my characters nor my plot. Do not steal.

All Rights Reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced , stored in a retrieval system , or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronically , mechanical , photocopying , recording, or anything else.

~~

W A R N I N G :

this book will not be as dark / deep as my other books but in some parts there will be a few topics that are not intended for younger audiences. if you are not comfortable with these topics please click off because i do not want to cause any of you mental harm. this is the official warning for the book and if you continue on and get triggered i did warn you.

the following triggers include :

-death

-mentions of suicidal thoughts

-mentions of blood

~~

If any of you would like to ever talk to me about these topics my DM's are always open whether it be on here or on Instagram.

Go follow me on there for chapter sneak peeks along with updates on my writing process.

I N S T A : @/weepingstatues

~~

with that being said please enjoy

One Dance

love yours truly, mav

©weepingstatues2021