3 months later...

Naina was in her 5th month of pregnancy. Her stomach had started to show a little. Luckily things like morning sickness had lessened but her craving only grew. Her hormones were also all over the place. One second She would be happy about something and the next seconds tears would be falling from her eyes.

Today Naina was sitting in the living room watching a movie with Vivek and Romeer while Vishaka and Preeti were in the kitchen. Naina wanted to help but everyone prohibited her so she settled down on the couch next to Sameer.

Bazigar's ending scene was playing where Srk's character was in kajol's arms dying and his mother comes running in. Sameer sat there watching the scene when he felt wetness on his chest. He looked down to see Naina looking at the screen with tears flowing her eyes.

Sameer:(pulling back and cupping her face)"Naina...kya hua jaan"

Naina:"Woh..sha...s"(She tried to say as tear rolled her eyes)"me nahi roh rahi toh tears aapne aap nikal rahe hai"

Sameer chuckled pulling her into a hug while Rohan and Vivek smiled at them. Vishaka, who came out to keep the snakes on the table saw this and said.

Vishaka:"Tum log kaise movie chalake rakhe ho. Naina pregnant hai jaldi emotional ho jayegi. Ese scenes me rona toh aayega na usse"

Rohan:"Bhabhi aao roye mat hum kuch aur lagate hain"(He said changing the channel to another movie)

2 Months later...

Naina was now in her 7th month of pregnancy. Last month she got the news that Preeti was pregnant as well. Both Naina and Preeti were extremely excited to have babies within few months difference. Everyone in the house was delighted on this news.

Naina's stomach had fully started to show. They had gotten a sonography of the baby as well. Ofcourse the gender wouldn't be revealed until birth. Naina's pregnancy was going healthy.

Currently she was seated in her room writing some drafts for stories to show her boss. Naina was almost finished with a particular story. Sameer and Naina had decided that she would finish this story and then take a leave. Paternity leave for few months.

Paternity leave was a new thing which had came out few months ago. It was a law that allowed men to get 2-3 weeks of around the time of their wife's delivery or adoption to be able to help support their partners and take care of the kid. Though at the time most girls didn't work much, especially after marriage so the rules stated nothing about women. Having a great boss, Naina was able to get this leave for few months before she head back to work.

Sameer:"Naina..."(He said entering the room with toys in his hands)

Naina:"Sameer maine kitni baar bola hai ki yeh sab mat laao. Ek pura Kamara bhar ke toys rakhen hai baby ke liya."

Sameer:"Naina mera pehela baby hai pamper toh karna banta hai na"

Naina:"Haan tum usko pamper kar kar ne bigardo aur me kya karon"

Sameer:"Tum usko sudaro waise bhi Naina devi toh tum hi ho"(He said teasing her)

Naina:"Sameer."(Naina said  throwing a cushion at him)

Sameer:"okay meri jaan I am kidding"(He said sitting next to her)"Waise kya kar rahi ho"

Naina:"Ending likh rahi hoon per kuch smaj hi nahi aa raha"

Sameer:"Naina tumhari har story unique hoti hai unki endings bhi unique hoti hai toh uski bhi hogi. Aao me help karon"

Naina:(Giving the paper to Sameer)"Muhje ending me kuch esa chahiye ki woh simple ho but it wraps up the story"