18+ Touch deprived

Start from the beginning

Gulf smirked and his hand moved from Mew's shoulder down over his peck and stomach before he grabbed onto the bulge in Mew's pants.

Mew hissed and threw his head back, he groaned loudly when Gulf squeezed his half-hard cock in his hands and stroked him.

Gulf leaned his head closer to Mew's ear "what did I see today? Hmm?"

"baby it was for a shoot, I couldn't help it! They made me wear those tight clothes." Mew whined. He wasn't ready to get cockblocked again! He was so touch-deprived he needed Gulf right now.

"I'm not mad..." Gulf whispered against his ear. "made me realize how lucky I am."

He felt Mew's cock harden even more under his fingers. "To have this..." he drawled as he traced the outlines of Mew's balls, up his shaft and to his bulbous head.

"I'm the only one who knows. Who knows how big and long it is, how good it fills me up."

Mew's breath came out in small little gasps as he strained under Gulf's fingers. "baby..."

The feather-light touches sending his body into hypersensitivity. His thigs trembled with every little touch to his rock-hard cock by now. His mind was blurry only focussed on Gulfs hand on his hard member.

"Only yours baby. You know it."

Mew gasped when his pants were unbuttoned and his cock was pulled out, held in a soft hand.

He was slowly stroked from root to tip by Gulf's magical hand.

"Others can just see it, But I can touch it..." Gulf said in his soft voice. Mew opened his eyes and looked at the smug face of his boyfriend.

"So warm and big, pulsing under my hands" Gulf traced the veins with just his fingertips, his nails making Mew shiver.

He snapped his hips to get more friction and grasped onto Gulf's stroking hand. He helped him stroke it just the way he liked it.

Mew watched Gulf drop down onto his knees. His eyes looking up at Mew and smiling wickedly. His face close to his throbbing cock, still stroking him.

Gulf leaned closer and took Mew's cock to his lips.

"kiss it" Mew moaned. Nose flared as he watched Gulf do as he said.

He planted a small kiss over the head.

"Lick it" Mew continued, a small smirk on his face.

Gulf's tongue laps from Mew's balls, lapping one after the other before running his tongue flat against the underside of Mew's shaft, ending right under his head.

"Taste it" Mew groaned lastly. He leaned back against the counter again, keeping his eyes on the erotic display.

Gulf's tongue darts out to Mew's leaking slit, moaning at the taste before taking Mew's whole head into his mouth, a hand wrapped around Mew's shaft, stroking him in time with the swirling of his tongue around the head.

The other fondling his balls, circling them in his delicate hands.

Mew throws his head back with a strangled cry, the sensation of Gulfs lips and hands on his shaft and balls made his gut tighten, his cum pooling in the base of his cock, ready to shoot. The veins in his neck bulged at the sensations in his nether regions, his breaths shaky.

Gulf bobbed his head slowly, looking up through his lashes at Mew. He was grinding himself onto the floor, needing friction in his own hard member too.

He slowly sucked in more of the veiny shaft, his lips stretching widely around Mew's thick cock in his mouth. His eyes watered and his cheeks flushed even redder as he sucked Mew with all his might.