18+ Touch deprived

"That was the longest hour of my life, not being able to touch you..." Mew whispered softly into Gulf's ear as he wrapped his arms around him from behind. He stroked his fingers over the neat shirt, going for the buttons and opening them one after the other.

Growing impatient, the buttons not opening quick enough he grasped the shirt between his fists and pulled, the buttons flying off like they were nothing onto the floor.

Gulf stumbled back against Mew's chest and gasped when his shirt was pushed off his shoulders and hands travelling over his heated skin right after.

"and that woman, I still can't stand her" Mew whined, he rubbed his chin on Gulfs neck, the stubble making Gulf shiver from the top of his head to the tips of his toes. He held onto Mew's arms squeezing when Mew rubbed again now near to his shoulder.

Mew chuckled, watching Gulf's reaction, his hands travelled over Gulf's stomach and chest. He needed this touch. He had been so desperate on stage, wanting to wrap his arms around Gulfs waist, hold him close. But that damn social distance and the annoying woman were blocking him from doing so! The longest hour of his life, not being able to touch Gulf.

Now he wasn't going to let him go anytime soon. He pushed the shirt of his body and threw it on the floor, his hand back on Gulf's body right after, pulling him hard against his chest and making him feel how much he had missed touching him by grinding his half-hard member against Gulf's still clad ass.

In the next second, he was grasping onto nothing as Gulf pulled away from him and turned around.

His eyes turned to slits and Mew gulped.

"wait a minute... you think I wouldn't know?"

Mew looked at Gulf in confusion. Gulf stepped closer to Mew who took a step back, getting a bit scared at his boyfriend. With every step Gulf took he walked further back until his back hit the kitchen counter.

"Gulf?" Mew gulped.

Gulf smirked and closed in on him his hand grabbing onto Mew's waist.

"You, wiping other people's faces?" Gulf cocked his head. His finger slipping under Mew's shirt and grabbing onto his sides.

"Gulf? Tua eng. Im sorry. That was just me being nice!

"Nice... seems like you're nice to everyone!" Gulf says, an edge to his voice. Mew detected the fierce look in Gulf's eyes and he smirked.

"Is that jealousy I detect?" Mew teases, brushing his nose against Gulf's collarbone.

"fuck! Gulf" Mew suddenly felt Gulfs fingers dig into his sides, tickling him. Mew curled up and wiggled his body, trying to get away from Gulf's attack.

"Hahahaaahh no, stop! Baby! I'm sorry! Mew pleaded and begged until Gulf pulled his hand away and stepped back. Mew let out a shaky breath, regaining himself from the tickle attack and looked up at Gulf, steadying himself on the kitchen counter with his hands.

"don't. You. ever. Do that again." Gulf fumed. He folded his hands over his chest and Mew felt his heart soften at his beautiful boy. He pushed himself from the counter and engulfed him into his arms.

"I'm sorry tua eng." Mew looked up into Gulfs eyes and he pulled out his puppy eyes for him.

Gulf laughs at the sight of his Phi, skin flush red and chest heaving from his onslaught. Gulf wiped the stray tear that lingered on Mew's lashes and smiled at him.

He leaned in and pecked Mew's lips softly. Mew leaned in to deepen the kiss but was met with Gulf's hand against his lips, pushing him away.

"Another thing...." Gulf's face hardened. Mew felt his heart stop, what now? He had just calmed down from the tickle attack.