The iron-blooded and arrogant style soon made some whispers in the crowd.

Seriously, Elio doesn't really have any problems, the only problem is a great-great-great-grandmother.

Just listening to the rumors, she knew how bad she was.

"Fart, the princess is obviously a lovely person." Wen Qiuxing accidentally heard the girls' worries and intentions, and cried for the old aunt.

"..." Feng Ting said nothing this time, directly pinching the waist of the young man, leaning over and looking straight.

"I know... I know." Wen Qiuxing was seen hairy in his heart.

If you admit that you are wrong, the other person still kisses it firmly.

"Invite the doctor again at night." Feng Ting said.

"Okay." Wen Qiuxing felt that his palm was a little hot. After all, he smelled the taste of traitor love very smoothly from his man's depressed atmosphere.

He said that Will, the energetic person, never seemed satisfied once a day before...

Thinking about it, I heard Princess Coyne announce the start of the ball and dance with Earl Elio.

With the sound of music, the dance steps of the manor of this manor have set off a boom.

More and more men invite their favorite women to the dance floor.

Wen Qiuxing was almost full this time, washing his hands next to him, but watching the dancing people indiscriminately.

Very lively.

But he always feels out of place.

Of course, I don't want to integrate.

"Have Qiuqiu ever participated in a ball before?" Feng Ting asked, feeling regretful, and looked at Wen Qiuxing with an apologetic look.

"Yes." Wen Qiuxing said broadly: "The party at the school, but I can't see it."

Feng Ting smiled slightly, leaning close to the exquisite youthful ears: "Then am I the first person to dance with you."

"That must be." Wen Qiuxing squeezed Will's handsome face: "Let's go, take the dress and force me to fly."

"..." Mr. Alien is full of helplessness, but he can't refuse the request of his little partner, and can only embrace the other party and slide into the dance floor with joy.

People who take elegance as their ultimate goal, like to dance romantic and soothing steps.

It's not reluctant for a pregnant partner to skip a song.

Wen Qiuxing felt that he was squeezed tightly by Will, and he really had a sense of immediate fear of being taken away by others.

Soon after, I heard the other person saying in his ear: "There will be a link to change the dance partner, if you don't want to change, hold me tight."

Feng Ting did not conceal his possessive desire for his partner, but he didn't expect that it would be Princess Kou Yin who came over to change the dance partner.

"..." For the long-term, he could only let Wen Qiu wake up, but instead of taking Princess Coyne's hand, he quickly took over Elio.

Princess Coyne had to take over Wen Qiuxing, and gave the court a sharp look.

"His Royal Highness." Wen Qiuxing looked at the old aunt who was dancing with herself smilingly, and began to play rainbow farts without money: "You are dressed very beautifully today, I don't think any **** the field can match you ."